We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stylish fully adjustable sports bra from Shefit nicknamed "The Bounce Tamer" for a reason — you can adjust pretty much everything about this bra (yay, no gaps or slips!) so you'll have total control through your entire workout.
2. A highly rated Nike Swoosh medium-support racerback sports bra with wide straps that'll hug you through your workouts while still being lightweight and sweat wicking.
3. A seamless racerback bra from Target with removable padding to provide you with medium support during your spin and studio classes.
4. A sweat-wicking Lululemon high-support running bra boasting padded straps destined to be your BFF during all your cardio activities.
5. A quick-drying Under Armour cross-back sports bra designed to be worn during medium-support activities, like cycling, weight training, and boxing.
6. A Fruit of the Loom tank-style sports bra to support you in all the right places during low-impact workouts (or just while lounging!).
7. A Knix "Catalyst" front-zip sports bra providing maximum support, plus the ease of just zipping it on and off!
8. An Athleta medium-impact racerback bra designed to keep D–DD+ cups from budging, even while running, training, and during HIIT workouts. Revolutionary, I know.
9. A Champion vented compression bra if you're looking for *quality* workout wear without needing to spend over $25.
10. A high-impact underwire sports bra from Cacique capable of keeping your boobs in check at all times — even when you're doing full-fledged squat jumps.
11. A stylish buttery-soft Athleta bra with a cinched front that's so cute you might be tempted to wear it as a regular top when it's warm out.
12. A versatile Fruit of the Loom front-closure cotton sports bra reviewers swear by for working out *and* as a post-op bra, because why not be an overachiever?
13. A medium-support Adidas bra with removable pads, a breathable mesh back, and moisture-absorbing fabric — in other words, you won't dread going for a run!
14. A Wacoal underwire sports bra designed with a breathable mesh back and moisture-wicking microfiber so comfy it'll change your mind about underwire bras.
15. A light-support long-line sports bra from Old Navy you could wear to go out after a low-impact sesh since it basically doubles as a cute top. Post-gym smoothies, anyone?
16. A breathable Glamorise full-figure wire-free sports bra available in cup sizes up to J and band sizes up to 50 so you can find your *perfect* fit.
17. A Knix "Catalyst" sports bra designed to provide *maximum* support with absolutely zero boob budge.
You, each time you throw on one of your new sports bras:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.