21 Bean Bag Chairs For Adults (Who Wanna Feel Like Kids)
Because we adults deserve to enjoy the sensation of sinking into a soft, fluffy chair of bean bag happiness, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Chill Sack bean bag chair that serves two purposes: to be your new favorite lounging spot *and* the perfect backdrop for your Instagram posts.
2. A Big Joe bean bag chair ingeniously designed to be stain resistant so you can sip your morning latte or evening glass of wine without worrying about ruining your new favorite sitting spot.
3. An Ultimate Sack memory foam bean bag chair complete with a matching footstool. Just imagine plopping this thing down right in front of the TV. Ah, luxury.
4. A convertible CordaRoy bean bag chair capable of transforming into a full-size mattress – because sometimes it's just that kind of night.
5. A foam bean bag chair with a washable microsuede cover available in five sizes, so you can buy one for your kiddo (or pet) or one to fit the whole fam.
6. A massive fuzzy bean bag chair that radiates *all* the "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die" vibes, because...just look at this thing.
8. A low-maintenance outdoor bean bag chair with an acrylic cover resistant to fading, mold, UV rays, and weather in general.
9. A 5-foot-long Sofa Sack bean bag chair filled with memory foam that reviewers say they can't stay awake in.
10. A comforting Big Joe bean bag chair designed to feel like a hug so you can curl up in it while watching scary movies.
11. A big ol' 6-foot outdoor bean bag lounger you can plop down in your backyard so you'll have an excuse to go outside more often.
12. A black Big Joe foam bean bag chair promising to never go flat, plus it has "grab 'n' go" handles for easy transport.
13. A Moon Pod designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy (aka one of the most ~luxurious~ bean bag chairs you might ever encounter).
14. A large Big Joe lounger (with a machine washable cover!) destined to be a staple piece of furniture in your living room.
15. A 6-foot-long Yogibo bean bag chair (it really could be a couch, TBH) capable of seating four people at once and only weighing 19 pounds, so you can take it with you wherever without struggling to transport it.
16. An extra-large foam bean bag chair with a suuuper-soft microsuede cover — in other words, your new fave nonbed napping spot.
17. A water-resistant outdoor bean bag chair to use on a boat, at the beach, or next to the pool, which is pretty revolutionary if you ask me.
18. A stain-resistant big bean bag chair you might find yourself dozing off on more than in your own bed.
19. A nautical outdoor bean bag chair that you *know* would be perf for an impromptu photo shoot at the pool or beach.
20. A splurge-worthy handmade knitted bean bag chair everyone who walks into your apartment will want to sit on.
21. A Lovesac bean bag chair called "The BigOne"...for very obvious reasons. Besides being *massive*, it also absorbs body weight evenly and won't flatten over time.
You and your besties with your new matching bean bag chairs getting ready to watch yet another episode of The Great British Baking Show...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.