We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dainty Pura Vida "Bondi" anklet dotted with tiny turquoise crystals that's so pretty some reviewers are wearing it on their wedding day.
2. An elegant handmade Italian byzantine ankle bracelet to *instantly* upgrade your accessory game. This durable piece of jewelry will go with practically anything and can be effortlessly dressed up or down.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this ankle bracelet. It’s sturdy, shiny, and extremely comfortable. It’s a great size too. Not too thick but definitely not thin either. It’s super pretty. The link is smooth and doesn’t snag on anything or poke me either. I love it!" —BookwormGirl
Get it from Amazon for $31.90+ (available in three lengths and two metals).
3. A flat snake chain gold-colored ankle bracelet designed with durability in mind. Reviewers can't stop talking about how they've worn this little number every day (even in the water) with zero tarnishing, color changing, or irritation.
4. A 14-karat yellow gold and vintage gold-plated over brass gold ankle bracelet from Kendra Scott complete with pectin shell beads and an elegant white pearl at its center for a uniquely classy accessory.
5. An adorable flat marina elephant gold ankle bracelet that'll give you a lil' boost of luck (and style) throughout the day.
Promising review: "This anklet is one of the best I’ve had! I’ve had this for three months and it has not lost its color, given me a rash, or broken! It looks amazing and the elephants are well shaped. I wear it everyday and I never really take it off, not even to shower." —cass
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
6. A gorgeous sterling silver infinity anklet interlinked with four tiny heart charms to represent the ~infinite amount of love~ you'll have for your latest accessory.
Promising review: "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this anklet! Feels and looks great! I have not taken it off since it arrived. I’ve been to the river and the beach and it remains just as pretty. The size is perfect as it’s adjustable and the 'extra' looks just as pretty with the little heart that dangles at the end. I definitely recommend it. 👍🏼" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three colors).
7. A stylish name ankle bracelet so no one can say, "Well, your name isn't on it," because your name is totally on it. Sorry not sorry to your sibling who always steals your jewelry. 🤷♀️
Promising review: "Better quality that I expected. I never take this name ankle bracelet off and it hasn't tarnished one bit and I've been wearing it for a few months. Definitely one of my favorite jewelry pieces! It's the perfect length and came in cute packaging. Definitely ordering more of these!" —Kristy
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in nine styles).
8. Or a super cute gold butterfly initial ankle bracelet if you prefer a more subtle way of marking a piece of jewelry as your own.
And while we're talking about giftable jewelry, here are 34 other gorgeous pieces everyone will love.
Promising review: "Oh my goodness!!! Tony in Sandy, this is such a beautiful piece of jewelry. I love it and I will order again. I plan to tell everyone and show them my beautiful piece."—Juanita D.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in letters A–Z).
9. A gold half-pearl-half-chain ankle bracelet from En Route made with 18-karat gold-plated brass and natural pearls to match those pearl earrings and pearl necklace you have in your jewelry box.
10. A handmade, personalized 14-karat gold-filled ankle charm bracelet featuring a layered design and an initial charm that also doubles as a really great gift.
Promising review: "Absolutely love it! I’ve gotten so many compliments on this. I’ve worn it in the shower, the pool, everywhere. Not cheap material, still has shine. I did loop the end so it didn’t dangle too far down and haven’t had any problems at all! Whether it’s for you or your partner or your kids, just do it! Buy two!" —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available with initial letters A–Z).
11. A handcrafted bright white puka shell anklet from Pura Vida made with all natural shells for casual seaside vibe so you won't have to ~shell~ out a ton of money for it.
12. A handmade Monica Vinader beaded double chain anklet crafted from recycled sterling silver and gold vermeil for anyone looking for a unique twist to the traditional single-layer ankle bracelet.
All of Monica Vinader's jewelry is handmade by family-run workshops around the world, and this elegant piece is no exception to that. Plus, each accessory is responsibly manufactured with recycled materials to promote sustainable practices.
Get it from Monica Vinader for $85 (available in three finishes).
13. A sterling silver ocean wave ankle bracelet to serve as a constant reminder to just ~go with the flow~.
Promising review: "This ankle bracelet is so cute. I just moved to the beach and it was perfect. It’s very sturdy and sterling silver. It comes beautifully packaged and has a shine cloth. I love everything about it. You will not be disappointed." —MellyMel1908
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three sizes and styles).
14. A handmade turquoise beaded anklet for brightening up your outfit when your otherwise all-black wardrobe doesn't quite fit the vibe.
Promising review: "Usually when I buy an anklet it's broken by the end of the month or just completely missing from breaking off. I've been wearing this anklet for a few months now and still looks just like it did when it arrived. It's very, very well-made; simple but beautiful, just the way I like it! I literally haven't taken it off, I shower with it on also and it hasn't loosened up it stays exactly where I tightened it to without tying it. It's amazing! Buy it!" —Ashley steed
Get it from Amazon for $15.90.
15. A luxurious-looking 14-karat gold-plated Cuban link ankle bracelet so stunning and sparkly it'll turn heads (but not ankles) everywhere you wear it.
Promising review: "This Cuban link ankle bracelet is ABSOLUTELY stunning! It truly delivers! It is large/wide enough to make a statement without looking gaudy but yet slim and 'blingish' enough to look elegant and costly but not fake! I definitely recommend this piece! I’ve never felt the need to make this comment before but, I am a paying customer and this is my honest review! Do yourself a favor and 'work' this piece!" —Ms. Dee
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in seven lengths and seven colors).
16. A handmade natural cowrie shell ankle bracelet to make it look like you just got back from a tropical getaway.
Promising review: "I got a few similar shell bracelets from different sellers and this one is the best of them all. By far! It is the best looking one, was one of the cheapest, and looks solid and of high quality. I already used it during a weekend in Florida. I was wearing it all the time, at the beach and also swimming with it. Nothing bad happened to it, did not change color or anything. I definitely recommend!" —Iga Mlynarczyk
Get it from Amazon for $10.26+ (available in three colors).
17. A dainty sterling silver ankle bracelet (available in eight different styles) that people say they've showered with, swam with, and slept with, and that their anklets still looks brand spankin' new.
Promising review: "This silver ankle bracelet is beautiful. I have not taken it off since I received it. It seems as though it will hold up well even through sleeping, showering, swimming with it on. I like that it is delicate and is not very obvious, so it does not look inappropriate to wear with any outfit. It’s light and not uncomfortable at all, I forget that I’m wearing it." —Nikki Hannah
Get it from Amazon for $21.75+.
18. A handmade 100% waterproof anklet destined to accompany you on all your surfing adventures – or just while you're relaxing on the beach and watching the surfers from afar.
Promising review: "Best anklet EVER! Haven't taken it off for months and it has held out in oceans, lakes, pools (salt and chlorine), showers, baths, etc. I get tons of compliments too. Only thing, the strings are a little longer to accommodate all ankle sizes, but when you get it to your right fit you can just cut it and retie the ends to secure it. Highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.97 (available in 23 colors).
19. An 18-karat gold or silver Cuban link ankle charm bracelet with a dangling initial charm you might never take off – and honestly, totally understandable.
You know what would look ~fab~ with this charm ankle bracelet? One of these charm bracelets.
Promising review: "Beautiful!!! I am in love. I honestly can’t believe the quality of this Cuban link ankle bracelet. 10/10 would recommend. It comes with a velvet bag to store it in and is able to adjust to ANY size. This anklet is lightweight but it still has a bit of brawn to it, which I prefer." —Karli Habel
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in seven styles and initial charms A–Z).
20. A 14-karat gold- or silver-plated ankle charm bracelet you can get in 14 different styles consisting of evil eye charms, linked chains, beads, tiny star charms, and more.
Promising review: "This anklet is beautiful! It's dainty but very shiny so is still noticeable when worn. And I've had it now for over a full year and is has not dulled or tarnished AT ALL! Seriously a great piece for the price especially. And I'm not necessarily gentle on jewelry so for it to last this long is super impressive to me, and then on top of it to look brand new...so happy! Also should note, I don't think I've taken it off for even one full day in total since buying over a year ago." —Alicia
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
21. An elegant cultured freshwater pearl anklet you won't have to ever worry about going out of style. Wear it to nice dinners, wineries, weddings, or wherever else you want to feel a little ~extra fancy~.
Promising review: "This ankle bracelet is absolutely gorgeous. It fits perfectly and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It looks just as good as my string of pearls bracelet that I have and I paid $300 for that one. This also comes in a really nice pouch that you can keep it in your jewelry box, just like my real one did. It’s really worth the price." —Nancy Wieczorek
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
22. A classy sterling silver anklet from f.y.b crafted with delicate semi-precious stones to effortlessly add a touch of elegance to anything you're wearing.
This gorgeous little number is made of nickel-free sterling silver and comes fully equipped with a 1-inch extender so you can fit it to your liking. Plus, it comes packaged in f.y.b's signature cloth pouch!
Get it from f.y.b for $32.