1. A layered initial and paper clip chain necklace you'll have to resist playing with throughout the day and let its beauty shine — easier said than done.
2. A pair of safety pin earrings for an edgy look that won't actually poke you behind the ears like the real thing would. Fashion doesn't *always* have to mean pain.
3. A layered lock necklace that'll make styling your jewels for the day a cinch — excellent for anyone who is forever running late.
4. A set of beaded bracelets with a stretchy elastic band you can stack over your watch and alongside your other pricier pieces.
5. A set of chunky dome rings you've likely seen all over the place these days — get the look at a lower price and let the compliments rollllll on in.
6. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning mood booster.
7. Abstract earrings that'll accurately represent the way you feel before having a sip of coffee in the morning.
8. Hypoallergenic hoop earrings with stud backings to ensure they won't weigh down your sensitive lobes.
9. Rose quartz studs to help you channel *good vibes* and add a perfect subtle pop of pink to your look.
10. A customized tennis bracelet that comes in an array of sparkling colors, sure to stand out in your ever-growing stack.
11. Three pairs of stainless-steel hoops, to get your hanging earring collection off to a good start.
12. A dainty gold initial heart necklace you can layer alongside the beloved pieces you've been wearing forever.
13. A statement ring with an astrological feel to it you can enjoy even if you're not sure whether you're an Aries or a Taurus.
14. A classic Kendra Scott pendant you've likely had your eye on for a long time but never found the right occasion to treat yourself to it — today's the day, my friend!
15. A simple opal choker that'll help provide sustainable water in Africa (yes, really!) and make you feel as charitable as an actual royal.
16. Stackable eternity bands to make you want to jump around and perform the "Single Ladies" dance like Queen Bey.
17. A necklace featuring a Mickey-shaped charm made out of onyx, which is said to be a protection and strength-giving stone.
19. A memorable ring with a dainty band made to look like Princess Diana's (and now Kate Middleton's) engagement ring. Any fan of the royal family will looooove showing off this sparkler.
Promising review: "I love this ring! It’s a lookalike of my engagement ring but I wear this for work instead and I still get so many compliments and I have to tell people it’s from Amazon haha. I shower with it, I wash my hands 1,000 times a day with it and it hasn’t changed color or changed my skin color! I am really impressed!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes 4–12 and two styles).
20. A stunning pair of hoops that'll act like a cuff and hug right onto your ear — no extra unwanted space!
22. A lunar necklace, a must-have if you're one of those people that shouts, "Look at the moon!" no matter what phase it's in.
23. A ring featuring both an emerald cut and stone you don't have to be a May baby to appreciate — it's just so fabulous.
Local Eclectic is a Latinx female–owned small business with jewelry you won't be able to help but drool over. This ring is stunning, as are the many other items in their store.
Get it from Local Eclectic for $310 (available in sizes 4–9).
24. An initial necklace for the couple who are still in their lovey-dovey, PDA-filled honeymoon stage.
25. A "Happy Pill" charm you can add on to a chain you already have (how thrifty of you!) as a little reminder that you're Awesome with a capital A. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
26. A pair of evil-eye studs that are said to symbolize good luck and protection, a must-have if you're admittedly a *little bit* superstitious (guilty).
27. Asymmetrical hoops you can use to *mix up* your standard day-to-day accessories without straying too far from their comfort zone.
28. A dainty ring that'll make your minimalist-loving heart flip-flop with excitement thanks to its darling horizontal stone (that's so in right now) and braided band.
Promising review: "Oh my god this is the cutest, most beautiful ring ever. It's so tiny, delicate, and amazing!!! I haven't been this happy with a piece of jewelry in a long time! I'm in love, this is exactly what I wanted and more. It's not true to size though, I ordered a 6 and I'm a 6.5, but the ring is a teeny bit big. " —Anna
Get it from Amazon for $18 (available in sizes 5–10 and six styles).