22 Men's Grooming Products People Actually Swear By
These are totally worth it!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil hydrates, moisturizes, and softens your facial hair with organic argan, jojoba, avocado, and sweet almond oils. Say goodbye to that dry and itchy beard!
2. Manscaped Crop Cleanser is made with soothing aloe and invigorating sea salt for total hair and body cleansing. It also has pH control to help regulate your skin’s natural sebum activity.
3. Jack Black Epic Moisture MP 10 Nourishing Oil will add a much-needed boost of moisture right before shaving. You can also use it as a skin moisturizer or a beard oil for an overall softer and more hydrated feeling.
4. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Antiperspirant Spray has 48-hour powerful sweat and odor protection to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day.
5. Baxter of California Clay Pomade is a wax that'll hold and define even the thickest of hair with a strong matte finish.
6. Scotch Porter Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner is made of all natural ingredients to deep condition dry and unruly facial hair, all while preventing shedding and giving your beard the ultimate shine.
7. Anthony Skincare Ingrown Hair Treatment kills bacteria after shaving and frees the trapped hair under your skin. It'll also help reduce razor bumps and inflammation.
8. Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Balm is infused with caffeine to eliminate and reduce puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles for brighter looking eyes.
9. American Crew Grooming Spray will reduce flyaways and help protect your hair from sun damage. It can be used on damp or dry hair for a natural, flexible hold.
10. Bulldog Skincare For Men Beard Balm is made with aloe vera, camelina oil, and green tea to tame, hydrate, and help manage even the scraggliest of beards — it'll help bring your beard back to life!
11. Jack Black Beard Wash gently cleans skin and facial hair by removing dirt and oil and leaving your beard with a natural-looking shine.
12. Clinique Aloe Shave Gel helps to calm razor burn and allows you to get a close but comfortable, smooth shave.
13. House 99 by David Beckham Get Groomed Beard Scrub is a black granular scrub that'll help remove dirt and pollution from your skin and beard, while reducing and preventing ingrown hairs.
14. Smooth Viking Styling Clay will effortlessly mold your hair into the exact style you want without the flaky white residue. It has a super strong hold with a shine-free matte finish — perfect for lasting all day!
15. Naturenics Grooming Kit gives you everything you need to maintain your facial hair, skin, and have a well-kept beard without having to buy a ton of different products.
16. American Crew 3-in-1 Tea Tree Cleanser is a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash that'll hydrate your dry skin, stimulate and cleanse your scalp, and condition to restore damaged hair.
17. Cremo Company Original Shave Cream gives you a slippery buffer between the sharp blade and your sensitive skin for an effortless shave with no irritation.
18. Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner softens, conditions, and repairs dry and splitting beard hairs while promoting new hair growth.
19. Lab Series Skincare for Men Multi-Action Face Wash exfoliates, conditions, and cleans your face of dirt and oil for an overall healthier and brighter appearance.
20. Old Spice Sculpting Pomade polishes and smooths hair with a moderate hold that'll tame any hairstyle with a matte finish.
21. Cleanfly Ear and Nose Trimmer comes with four different trimmer heads to gently remove unruly hair from your nose, ears, eyebrows, and sideburns without the painful cutting or pulling feeling. And it's also waterproof and rechargeable!
22. And The Art of Shaving Peppermint Oil Beard Wash moisturizes and rejuvenates your beard and skin jojoba seed oil and olive oil — and it has an invigorating scent.
Need more for your mane? We’ve got the best products for curly hair, solutions for dry or damaged hair, and incredible products for natural hair. Or check out all of our beauty content for even more great stuff for your hair, skin, and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.