2. A striped, military-inspired crew neck to wear when you want to switch it up from a traditional sweater.
4. A men's knit pullover you can pair with slacks for a business casual fit you'll want to wear every day.
5. A pair of checkered slacks for an overall timeless look your coworkers will definitely want to duplicate.
6. A longline leopard cardigan that'll fashionably keep you warm in the office on those days the air conditioner is blasting.
9. An ultra-luxe faux wrap velvet blouse for those super dressy work days or maybe even an office party.
10. A pencil skirt with a unique ruffle detail that'll accentuate your figure while also providing a professional-chic look.
11. A trendy longline blazer to wear with high waisted trousers and a belt so you'll turn heads at your next office meeting.
12. A patterned swing dress perfect for days when you have dinner or a date right after work. And did I mention it has pockets?!
14. A men's plaid dress shirt to dress up with a suit or down with slim fit khakis and wing tip oxfords.
15. A vivid 3/4-sleeve blazer can be lightweight and comfortable while still pulling off a business vibe.
16. High-rise suede pants for a comfortable, fashion forward, and expensive look that'll make your coworkers ask, "Where'd you get those?"
18. A cozy wrap Pashmina shawl with so many different ways to wear it, your coworkers will think you have more than one.
19. A silk swing neck blouse that'll be cool and comfortable under your favorite blazer or cardigan.
20. A mesh-panel bell-sleeve blouse to change up your traditional professional look to something unique and one-of-a-kind.
22. A ribbed turtleneck dress that'll go with just about anything you'd want to wear to work — a statement necklace, booties, a blazer, or a cardigan. You name it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, plus the best places to buy used clothing online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
And need more style recommendations? Check out these posts: