23 Pairs Of Heeled Boots That Won’t Kill Your Feet
Because beauty is NOT pain — well at least it doesn't have to be!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of cowboy boots with a wide calf fit and an extra padded footbed for the ultimate western look you've always wanted.
3. Faux suede fringe knee-high boots for festival season or just when you want to add a touch of flair to your everyday look.
5. A pair of over-the-knee boots so versatile, they can be worn with anything for endless outfit options.
6. Water-resistant heeled booties with bottom traction to wear stylishly and safely in the wettest of weather.
7. Semi-slouchy block heels made of fine leather that'll go great with your favorites jeans or wide leg pants.
8. Chunky lace-up booties with a cushioned insole that'll make strutting the streets a piece of cake.
9. Lace-up, open toe boots to wear with a denim skirt or a maxi dress for a simple casual-to-dressy look.
10. Heeled hiker boots with a sturdy block heel for edgy street-style look you can comfortably wear all day.
11. A pair of Vince Camuto block heels featuring a curved topline for casual chic style you can wear with any 'fit.
14. Round-toe platform booties with a grooved non-slip sole and elastic lining that'll fit your ankles perfectly for a sexy strut with each step.
15. A pair of faux-leather lug boots that'll enhance your look without having to sacrifice being comfortable, thanks to the wide fit and chunky platform.
18. Pointy-toe low heel booties with a back zipper and pillowy insoles that'll provide cushion with each step.
19. Faux-leather ankle boots with a zip-up vamp and lug sole that'll be so comfortable, you won't have to worry about having to change into your flats.
21. Sorel lace-up rigged booties that'll be great for walking in the snow or slush without slipping.
22. A pair of buckled mid-heel booties sure to become the shoes of your dreams, no matter the season.
Need more style recommendations? Check out these posts:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.