2. A pair of cowboy boots with a wide calf fit and an extra padded footbed for the ultimate western look you've always wanted.
3. Faux suede fringe knee-high boots for festival season or just when you want to add a touch of flair to your everyday look.
5. A pair of over-the-knee boots so versatile, they can be worn with anything for endless outfit options.
6. Water-resistant heeled booties with bottom traction to wear stylishly and safely in the wettest of weather.
7. Semi-slouchy block heels made of fine leather that'll go great with your favorites jeans or wide leg pants.
8. Chunky lace-up booties with a cushioned insole that'll make strutting the streets a piece of cake.
9. Lace-up, open toe boots to wear with a denim skirt or a maxi dress for a simple casual-to-dressy look.
10. Heeled hiker boots with a sturdy block heel for edgy street-style look you can comfortably wear all day.
11. A pair of Vince Camuto block heels featuring a curved topline for casual chic style you can wear with any 'fit.
14. Round-toe platform booties with a grooved non-slip sole and elastic lining that'll fit your ankles perfectly for a sexy strut with each step.
15. A pair of faux-leather lug boots that'll enhance your look without having to sacrifice being comfortable, thanks to the wide fit and chunky platform.
18. Pointy-toe low heel booties with a back zipper and pillowy insoles that'll provide cushion with each step.
19. Faux-leather ankle boots with a zip-up vamp and lug sole that'll be so comfortable, you won't have to worry about having to change into your flats.
21. Sorel lace-up rigged booties that'll be great for walking in the snow or slush without slipping.
22. A pair of buckled mid-heel booties sure to become the shoes of your dreams, no matter the season.
Need more style recommendations? Check out these posts:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.