2. Over Aaron Carter.
Duff and Carter met on the set of Lizzie McGuire in 2001, and dated for almost two years before Carter decided to double-team the Disney queens.
As Carter explained, “I started dating Hilary [Duff] on my 13th birthday. I was dating her for like a year and a half and then I just got a little bored so I went and I started getting to know Lindsay [Lohan], dating Lindsay.”
4. Still, Lohan wasn’t over it.
The girls silently battled on the red carpet, showing up to each other’s premieres. But Lohan took the fight to the next level when she allegedly called Duff’s A Cinderella Story co-star Chad Michael Murray to spread lies about her.
Duff told Allure in 2008, “I’ve never stolen anyone’s boyfriend! I don’t know how you do that! … She was talking about it and I wasn’t. It made us both look bad and put up a big weirdness.” Tina Fey backed up those claims, recently confessing that Duff was a (confusing) topic of discussion on the Mean Girls set.
5. Then, Lohan added more fuel to the feud on Saturday Night Live.
Just when it seemed like it had all died down, this happened. Rachel Dratch came out during Lohan’s monologue, dressed as an over-the-top, hyper-bubblegum version of Duff. It was not a flattering portrayal…to say the least.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥