2. This is how old the Rugrats would be if they aged normally.
And Spike would be DEAD:
4. Blink 182’s Enema of the State is turning 15 years old…
7. It’s been 12 years since NYSNC went on their “temporary hiatus”…
…and now some kids don’t know who they are:
THE WORLD NEEDS YOU, JOEY FATONE.
10. And The Lion King is turning 20.
11. It will be 20 years since the Friends premiere….
15. And it’s been 10 years since Nipplegate:
16. The Spice Girls have been around for 20 years.
18. Kenan and Kel are both 36:
20. And this was Miley 11 years ago:
26. This is what Beans from Even Stevens looks like today:
28. And That ’70s Show now lives on TV Land:
31. The Krusty Krab pizza is 14 years old:
36. And, most horrifying of all, kids entering high school were born in the year 2000.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲