2. This is how old the Rugrats would be if they aged normally.
And Spike would be DEAD:
4. Blink 182’s Enema of the State is turning 15 years old…
7. It’s been 12 years since NYSNC went on their “temporary hiatus”…
…and now some kids don’t know who they are:
THE WORLD NEEDS YOU, JOEY FATONE.
10. And The Lion King is turning 20.
11. It will be 20 years since the Friends premiere….
15. And it’s been 10 years since Nipplegate:
16. The Spice Girls have been around for 20 years.
18. Kenan and Kel are both 36:
20. And this was Miley 11 years ago:
26. This is what Beans from Even Stevens looks like today:
28. And That ’70s Show now lives on TV Land:
31. The Krusty Krab pizza is 14 years old:
36. And, most horrifying of all, kids entering high school were born in the year 2000.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌