1. Behold, what might be one of the strangest and funniest set of publicity photos the cast of Saved by the Bell ever took.
2. First we have Jessie Spano (Elizabeth Berkley) giving us a 1, 2, 3, dead-in-the-eyes stretch.
3. Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen) showing us that a little work never hurt no one, in her Laura Ashley workout gear.
4. A friendly one-on-one soccer match between Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez).
5. Also, those are some super-short shorts there, preppy!
6. Jessie is getting down and breaking a sweat!
7. Doesn’t every girl have perfect hair and makeup while at the gym?
8. Jessie working her biceps and that scrunchie.
9. Screech smartly coordinates his rollerblades with his Zubaz pants.
10. Lisa Turtle showing us how to seductively get out of a pool.
12. FYI: Exercise bikes are the perfect place to catch up on the latest Bayside High gossip.
13. Finally, we have Jessie high-kicking like she is high on caffeine pills.
15. Watch the greatest contribution Saved By The Bell made to the world of fitness clothing:
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏