1. Behold, what might be one of the strangest and funniest set of publicity photos the cast of Saved by the Bell ever took.
2. First we have Jessie Spano (Elizabeth Berkley) giving us a 1, 2, 3, dead-in-the-eyes stretch.
3. Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen) showing us that a little work never hurt no one, in her Laura Ashley workout gear.
4. A friendly one-on-one soccer match between Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez).
5. Also, those are some super-short shorts there, preppy!
6. Jessie is getting down and breaking a sweat!
7. Doesn’t every girl have perfect hair and makeup while at the gym?
8. Jessie working her biceps and that scrunchie.
9. Screech smartly coordinates his rollerblades with his Zubaz pants.
10. Lisa Turtle showing us how to seductively get out of a pool.
12. FYI: Exercise bikes are the perfect place to catch up on the latest Bayside High gossip.
13. Finally, we have Jessie high-kicking like she is high on caffeine pills.
15. Watch the greatest contribution Saved By The Bell made to the world of fitness clothing:
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱