1. The White Queen's transformation in Alice Through the Looking Glass.
2. The leech scene in Stand by Me.
3. The first glimpse of the Skeksis in The Dark Crystal.
4. Sykes' death on the Brooklyn Bridge in Oliver & Company.
6. Everything about the Horned King in The Black Cauldron.
7. The scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when Mola Ram sacrifices his victim by ripping out his still-beating heart.
9. The scene in The Adventures of Mark Twain where Satan shows the children how easy it is for him to destroy human life.
11. The scene in Return to Oz where a headless Princess Mombi chases after Dorothy.
OK, this entire movie is traumatizing, from Dorothy being taken to asylum, to the creepy Wheelers (oh god, those Wheelers!). But the scene that probably made you piss in your pants is when Dorothy accidentally awakens a headless sleeping Mombi while trying to retrieve her Powder Life. And, to add to the horror of it all, Mombi's collection of heads start screaming in unison.