50 Hidden And Brilliant Movie Jokes They Didn't Think You'd Notice
The chain mail in Monty Python and The Holy Grail is actually just knitted yarn, LOL.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
1. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby and the 69.
3. 10 Things I Hate About You and the injured teacher.
5. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and the amps.
In Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, early in the movie when Sex Bob-Omb are practicing in the house, their amps have logos that read "Lame Brand". Later, when they're performing at the Chaos Theater (presumably with some big-label money behind them), their amps have logos that read "Sweet Brand". from MovieDetails
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and the Thestral. (Only certain people can see the creatures called Thestrals.)
7. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and the Mexican restaurant.
11. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and the "turtleneck".
12. Gravity and the CGI crew members.
In Gravity(2013), as Kowalski flies very close to the camera, astronauts holding a movie camera and boom mic appear to be reflected in his helmet visor. This is an in-joke by Alfonso Cuarón. The "reflections" were added with CGI to make it look like the scene was actually filmed in space. from MovieDetails