1. Overalls with one strap down.
Nothing said, “I’m a badass not a farmer,” like having one strap down on your overalls. In reality you just looked like you were one of the Little Rascals.
3. Skechers Chrome Dome.
The shoes that put Skechers on the map! It’s oh-so-mid ’90s design was a weird cross between a hiking shoe and a sneaker. Plus, they were also chunky!
8. Caesar cuts.
We can all blame George Clooney for this trend.
11. Bowling-inspired shirts.
Could these shirts have BEEN anymore big and shapeless? Also, you could probably blame Swingers for the rise in popularity of these shirts.
12. Socks with shower sandals.
And the sandals had to be Nike or Adidas, no exceptions.
13. Kangol hats.
The ultimate cool guy hat, which, let’s be honest, you thought you could wear with anything. For school? Yup! For date night? For sure! For a wedding? Duh, it looks fly with a suit. The reality, Samuel L. Jackson is the only living person who can successfully pull off a Kangol hat.
21. Fat laces.
Big-tongued chunky sneakers needed equally as big laces to go with them.
27. Carpenter jeans.
Basically these were just jeans that came with an extra loop on the hip for you to put your hammer in.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈