1. Overalls with one strap down.
Nothing said, “I’m a badass not a farmer,” like having one strap down on your overalls. In reality you just looked like you were one of the Little Rascals.
3. Skechers Chrome Dome.
The shoes that put Skechers on the map! It’s oh-so-mid ’90s design was a weird cross between a hiking shoe and a sneaker. Plus, they were also chunky!
8. Caesar cuts.
We can all blame George Clooney for this trend.
11. Bowling-inspired shirts.
Could these shirts have BEEN anymore big and shapeless? Also, you could probably blame Swingers for the rise in popularity of these shirts.
12. Socks with shower sandals.
And the sandals had to be Nike or Adidas, no exceptions.
13. Kangol hats.
The ultimate cool guy hat, which, let’s be honest, you thought you could wear with anything. For school? Yup! For date night? For sure! For a wedding? Duh, it looks fly with a suit. The reality, Samuel L. Jackson is the only living person who can successfully pull off a Kangol hat.
21. Fat laces.
Big-tongued chunky sneakers needed equally as big laces to go with them.
27. Carpenter jeans.
Basically these were just jeans that came with an extra loop on the hip for you to put your hammer in.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹