1. Here is everyone’s favorite slacker, Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), looking baby-faced and without his signature brick-cellphone.
2. Speaking of baby-faced, check out Lisa Turtle (Lark Voorhies), who of course is rocking both a trendy scrunchie and chunky plastic hoop earrings.
3. Screech (Dustin Diamond) looks he hasn’t even left middle school yet.
4. I don’t understand why they dressed super young-looking Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen) in late ’80s mom clothes?
5. A fresh-faced Jessie Spano (Elizabeth Berkley) giving us a “Pretty please, I want those caffeine pills now!” gaze:
6. A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez) looking very much like a high school freshman.
Also he is sporting one of his signature weird pants: Pleated, belted, acid-washed and tapered for the win.
7. Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins) looking stern and also rather trim.
9. The guys, who apparently are trying to shove Screech into the locker.
I thought you guys were friends?!
10. The girls posing in front of locker with a half-naked guy taped inside of it.
Also, Jessie is giving us “Seriously, do you have any caffeine pills” look.
11. Zack dressed up as “Bambi” and on a date with a rather tiny Screech in the episode “Screech’s Woman.”
12. Kelly wearing the most ’80s T-shirt ever.
Is that scrunchie being used instead of a T-shirt clip?!
13. Even with grey moustache and eyebrows, Screech still looks like he’s 12.
14. On-set photo of the girls as they celebrate their win during the cheerleading competition against Valley in the episode “Save the Tiger.”
Also, check out how much hair Mr. Belding had!
15. And finally, this spectacular photo of Zack shredding the preppy, and looking like a 12-year-old wearing his dad’s leather jacket.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.