1. The days of crushing on Zach Morris and his bleached locks are long gone.
2. And drooling over AC’s muscly legs is a thing of the past.
No matter how flexible they might be.
3. Because you’re about to be saved by Max.
(Yes, that one dude who fizzled away after one season.)
4. You see, Max is the one and only Saved By The Bell hunk.
5. Unlike those little boys you idolize, the Holy Maxus is a manager of a burger joint.
Um hello, a businessman and free burgers on the daily. What a catch!
6. To add to his already extensive resume, Max does magic.
7. Like he’s so legit he pulls animals out of hats and shit.
Bonus: He must be so good with animals.
8. Needless to say, his magical powers and glasses probably inspired JK Rowling to write the Harry Potter series.
That cannot be a coincidence.
9. And then there’s his physical attributes.
10. Like his perfectly thinning, frizzled, halfro hair.
11. Totally straight out of your dreams.
12. And don’t even get me started on that smile.
Oh that cheese-melting smile.
13. His cute grin makes him always look surprised to-the-max.
Like he’s surprised at his own perfection that he wasn’t even aware of. So modest.
14. Then there’s the clothes!
15. All of his clothes are fully loaded with surprises underneath.
All of them just waiting to come out and play.
16. And you know what they say:
A man in uniform should be a man quickly undressed.
17. Especially Max.
Because you know there’s tricks up that sleeve.
18. Like, could you even imagine Maxgasm between the sheets?
He’d flip your buns and nearly cut you in half with his saw.
19. I mean, he is Magic Max after all.
(He was obviously the inspiration for that movie too.)