1. The joy you got from being able to pick any movie you wanted from Blockbuster and then being able to stay up and watch it ANY night of the week.
2. The fun you had playing with your Skip-It.
3. The terrifying fun you had playing with your Rollerblades.
4. Getting the highest level among your friends in Chinese jump rope.
5. Trying not get splashed when playing with a Splash Out.
6. Watching your favorite Disney movie over and over.
7. Singing along to Radio Disney on family car trips.
8. Of course, you never went on a car trip without this:
9. Creating works of art with chalk on your parents' driveway.
10. The all-out neighborhood war you had with Super Soakers.
11. Ordering your favorite ice cream bar from the ice cream truck.
12. The endless hours you spent playing Marco Polo.
13. The endless hours you spent playing Super Nintendo.
14. Taking cool underwater photos with your disposable waterproof camera.
15. Being jealous of your friend who had Moon Shoes and then fighting over who got to take a turn to play with them.
16. The smell and the sound of the Velcro ball and catch.
17. The fun of playing long games of Dream Phone and Mall Madness at sleepovers.
18. Choreographing the ULTIMATE dances in your basement to the Spice Girls.
19. The feeling of pure bliss as you slid down toward the gator.
And the terror that there might be a rock along the way.
20. Getting scared while "camping out" in your backyard 'cause you were reading Goosebumps.
21. Catching fireflies, just like they did on Salute Your Shorts.
22. How cool you felt whenever you sported Quiksilver or Roxy board shorts.
23. Making the ultimate fashion statement with Sun-In.
24. Spending some serious time catching up on your favorite television shows.
HURRY UP AND GET THE CHEESES! GET ALL THE CHEESES!