1. Of course Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz
2. Charisma Carpenter
3. LL Cool J
4. Matt LeBlanc
5. Denise Richards
6. Kelly Preston
7. Tim Curry
8. Tiffani Amber-Thiessen
9. Courtney Thorne-Smith
10. Camilla Belle
11. Patrick Fugit
12. Camryn Manheim
13. Melissa Joan Hart
14. Casper Van Dien
15. Crispin Glover
16. Gervase Peterson (fresh-off the hot new reality show “Survivor”)
17. Christian Slater
18. Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain
19. Jane Krokowski
20. Luke Wilson
21. John Forsythe (the voice of Charlie)
22. And of course, Drew’s then-fiancé Tom Green (they got married the following year). Never Forget.
Sadly, Destiny’s Child was not there. But they where there in spirit:
Their Tina Knowles’ designed glamour was missed.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.