1. Damian (aka Daniel Franzese) bravely rocked a lot of pattern.
2. While his on-screen BFF, Janis (aka Lizzy Caplan) looked almost unrecognizable as a blonde.
3. Raven-Symoné rocked a leather jacket that looked like a bedazzled quinceanera dress.
Also, remember when phones were that huge?
4. ’90s movie teen queen Rachel Leigh Cook was there to pass down the crown.
5. Of course, Tina Fey was there and she looked slightly uncomfortable.
6. But I’m sure she probably felt better when she thought of all the money the movie was going to make.
7. Fred Armisen’s outfit could’ve used a bird on it.
8. Amy Poehler looked lovely like always…
9. …and she brought along her then-hubby, Will Arnett.
10. Will’s Arrested Development co-star Mae “her?” Whitman was also there.
11. Eat your heart out, Regina George, cause Gretchen Wieners (aka Lacey Chabert) was radiating glamour.
12. While her fellow Plastic, Amanda Seyfried, radiated sunshine!
13. Zach Braff looked a little lost.
“Don’t forget, I have movie called Garden State coming out!”
14. One Tree Hill’s Bethany Joy Lenz blew out kisses to her CW fans.
15. Aaron Samuels (aka Jonathan Bennett) proved his hair also looks sexy pushed forward.
16. Jordan Brewster thought she was going to a costume party and came dressed like Paris Hilton.
17. Regina mother-effing George herself, Rachel McAdams, looked absolutely HOT.
This lady can’t even believe how hot Rachel looks.
18. But the night really belonged to the film’s star, Lindsay Lohan…
19. …who looked stunning.
20. She even brought long her younger siblings, Cody and Ali.
21. At the after-party, Tina took time to pose with Jonathan and Lindsay.
22. AWWWWWW…. Aaron and Cady forever.
23. And finally, Tina and Lindsay shared a sweet moment.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- A South Korean court has approved the arrest of disgraced former president Park Geun-hye, who was forced out of office in a corruption scandal.
- Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡