1. “No, you can’t use my phone ‘cause you’ll waste my ‘minutes’.”
Yup, in the pre-texting days of cellphones, minute plans were pricey and of course going over your minutes plans would get you in deep trouble with your parents.
4. “I don’t even like this cereal, I only bought it because of the toy.”
Sadly kids today no longer have the anticipation of eating enough of the cereal to finally get to the toy inside the box.
6. “Oh my god, this black light test is making me anxious.”
Let’s be honest, this was the most disgusting and addictive part of Room Raiders. Lesson we all learned: Guys sleep in jizzed sheets.
7. “Yup, I did it all for the nookie.”
LOL, remember Fred Durst?
17. “Yeah, he’s super metrosexual.”
Seriously, when was the last time you called someone a metrosexual?
18. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
You probably said this while imitating Bill Clinton’s voice. How far removed are we from this today? Well someone turning 15 years old this year was born two years after Clinton uttered these infamous words. =(
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.