17 Things All Late-'90s Teen Girls Did The Summer That'll Make You Say, "OMG, I Remember Doing That!"
Were you a Sun-Ripened Raspberry girl? Or more Plumeria?
1. Putting these heavenly scents in the fridge so that you could spritz yourself on hot days:
2. Binge-watching huge marathons of The Real World and Road Rules on MTV...
3. ...and also watching all the weird AF shows that aired during MTV's Summer Beach House.
4. Making collages from your old magazines out of boredom.
All those pages of ads came in useful for once.
5. Getting rashes around your neck from wearing your plastic tattoo choker in the heat.
6. Putting Sun-In in your hair and having it turn burnt orange (and sadly, not golden blonde).
7. Taking an old pair of (high-waisted) jeans and carefully cutting yourself a pair of Daisy Dukes. And, of course, then having your parents yell at you 'cause they were too short.
8. Wearing these Steven Madden platform shoes basically all summer long.
9. Sponge painting your room 'cause you were bored.
10. Getting a belly ring and having to hide it from your parents all summer long.
11. Having your skin turn green from wearing a toe ring you picked up at Claire's.
12. Trying to beat the heat by putting your hair up with butterfly clips, that TBH, just made you look like you had bedhead.
13. Getting a hair wrap put in your hair during your family vacation.
14. Sipping on this delicious beverages on hot days:
And getting even more dehydrated in the process.