1. Antoine de Saint Exupéry, The Little Prince
The most important things in life are not what you can see, but what you feel.
4. Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
Only you can determine the path you choose.
5. Judith Viorst, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Some days really are just shitty, don’t let them bring you down.
9. Kevin Henkes, Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse
Always remember there are brighter days ahead.
12. Andrea Beaty, Iggy Peck Architect
Never be afraid to dream.
14. Arthur Ransome, Swallows and Amazons
When an opportunity knocks, don’t be afraid to take it.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘