3. Spider-Man and the cast of SNL
Year published: 1978
Convoluted plot: Peter Parker and MJ attended a taping of Saturday Night Live — which is coincidentally being hosted by Stan Lee. While at the taping the show is taken hostage by the Silver Samurai and it’s up to Spider-Man and the SNL cast (?!) to apprehend him.
7. Transformers meet Bruce Springsteen.
Year published: 1986
Convoluted plot: OK, so it’s not really Bruce, it’s a totally different singer named Brick Springhorn — who’s known for his hit songs “Born in America” and “Dancing in the Night”
After the Decepticons try to hijack his concert it’s up to the Autobots to save Brick and his fans.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.