3. Spider-Man and the cast of SNL
Year published: 1978
Convoluted plot: Peter Parker and MJ attended a taping of Saturday Night Live — which is coincidentally being hosted by Stan Lee. While at the taping the show is taken hostage by the Silver Samurai and it’s up to Spider-Man and the SNL cast (?!) to apprehend him.
7. Transformers meet Bruce Springsteen.
Year published: 1986
Convoluted plot: OK, so it’s not really Bruce, it’s a totally different singer named Brick Springhorn — who’s known for his hit songs “Born in America” and “Dancing in the Night”
After the Decepticons try to hijack his concert it’s up to the Autobots to save Brick and his fans.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."