3. Spider-Man and the cast of SNL
Year published: 1978
Convoluted plot: Peter Parker and MJ attended a taping of Saturday Night Live — which is coincidentally being hosted by Stan Lee. While at the taping the show is taken hostage by the Silver Samurai and it’s up to Spider-Man and the SNL cast (?!) to apprehend him.
7. Transformers meet Bruce Springsteen.
Year published: 1986
Convoluted plot: OK, so it’s not really Bruce, it’s a totally different singer named Brick Springhorn — who’s known for his hit songs “Born in America” and “Dancing in the Night”
After the Decepticons try to hijack his concert it’s up to the Autobots to save Brick and his fans.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they're assuming he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to take a bath at different stranger's house every day this month. And he's accomplishing it 🛀