1. Gwen Stefani (and her cowlick) looked adorable while hanging with her dad.
2. John Stamos shared this awesome pic of himself with Frank Sinatra.
4. Tegan and Sara hanging with their dad, who is giving off some serious Gary Numan vibes.
5. Naomi Campbell took us to 1990, were she channeled her inner-Brigitte Bardot for a Steven Meisel shoot.
6. While Gisele Bündchen took us to 1999, when she was shot by Steven Meisel.
7. Paul McCartney remembered the birthday he had in Tucson, AZ, during his “Wings Over America” tour.
8. Jenny Lewis shared this photo of her and her Wizard co-star, Fred Savage, hanging out on set.
9. Former SNL star Rachel Dratch once hung with Snoop, just ‘cause.
10. January Jones once modeled a very questionable knit dress.
11. R.L. Stine reminded us that aside from creating Goosebumps, he also co-created Eureeka’s Castle.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳