1. Gwen Stefani (and her cowlick) looked adorable while hanging with her dad.
2. John Stamos shared this awesome pic of himself with Frank Sinatra.
4. Tegan and Sara hanging with their dad, who is giving off some serious Gary Numan vibes.
5. Naomi Campbell took us to 1990, were she channeled her inner-Brigitte Bardot for a Steven Meisel shoot.
6. While Gisele Bündchen took us to 1999, when she was shot by Steven Meisel.
7. Paul McCartney remembered the birthday he had in Tucson, AZ, during his “Wings Over America” tour.
8. Jenny Lewis shared this photo of her and her Wizard co-star, Fred Savage, hanging out on set.
9. Former SNL star Rachel Dratch once hung with Snoop, just ‘cause.
10. January Jones once modeled a very questionable knit dress.
11. R.L. Stine reminded us that aside from creating Goosebumps, he also co-created Eureeka’s Castle.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.