1. A fuzzy jumbo sloth for someone who needs to slow down and enjoy life.
2. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook for your favorite treacle tart–eating Muggle.
3. A 500-piece Brain Flakes interlocking disc set for little creators.
4. Dog Shaming, a picture book for furparents shaking their heads everywhere.
5. Bob Ross socks that remind a loved one there's no such thing as mistakes.
6. When in doubt, Cards Against Humanity.
7. A garden gnome massacre statue for landscaping enthusiasts.
8. A four-pack of Tile Mate Key Finders for that special someone who's mastered the art of losing everything, every day, always, without fail.
9. A book about deadly plants for someone unusually interested in obscure botanical tragedies.
10. A pair of shredder claws for pulled pork fiends.
11. The Hungoevr Cookbook for people who too often find themselves on struggle street.
12. An 18-piece stainless steel barbecue utensil set for the grill master.
13. The world's cutest toothbrush holder and travel case for people who prioritize their smiles.
14. A set of baby pets sheet masks with truly transformative powers.
15. A Q&A-a-day five-year journal that gives you something to think about.
16. Pillowcases with reversible sequins for someone whose room could use a little magic.
17. A super-soft faux-fur blanket for that one person who's always cold.
18. A 6-ounce rainbow stainless steel flask for lovers of whimsy and the smuggling of alcohol.
19. An upside-down bulldog smartphone holder for speakerphone extraordinaires.
20. An illustrated book for someone who just needs to commiserate and laugh 'til they cry.
21. A contoured eye mask travel kit for snoozing at cruising altitude. cut
22. An easy-to-understand wine guide for sommeliers.
23. An organizational notepad for anyone in need of a little structure.
24. The FDA-approved microwaveable pasta cooker for college students, carb fiends, boaters, and busy noodle lovers alike.
25. A book for anyone who needs to let loose a little.
26. A KeepCup glass reusable coffee cup for coffee purists on the go.
27. A minimalist hanging container for giving greenery or small items a special place in your home.
28. A sleek wooden watch for someone looking to up their wrist game.
30. A set of six adorable woodland creature bag clips that act as tiny guardians of freshness.
31. A wearable nail polish holder that's like a sexy, toxic Ring Pop.
32. And a puppy Santa Claus costume, because the holidays are about humiliating your family members in a loving way, and your animals are no exception.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.