9. When Facebook asks for your phone number and emails.
10. When your parents friend you.
21. When you see a selfie.
And then someone de-friends you.
26. When endless, obnoxious graduation photos destroy your news feed.
29. When ANYONE posts ANY intimate details about their pregnancy.
You just peed on that.
31. When you watch people ruin their lives on Facebook.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website 👏