This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com and EverythingMouse.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. There is only one hotel room INSIDE all of The Magic Kingdom.
4. It was built for Walt Disney and his family.
Sadly, Walt passed before the completion of the park. The space was used for storage and a call center for almost 40 years.
5. Disney decided to complete the suite in 2005. Today it’s called the Cinderella Castle Suite, and it looks like this.
6. The Suite can sleep six and has antique furnishings from the 17th and 18th century along with an array of incredible amenities.
7. The Royal Bath is fit for a king. The sinks are hand-hammered copper leaf basins with silver leaf.
8. But perhaps the most magical part of the suite is the custom-made 4 x 4, multi-jet Jacuzzi with waterfall faucet and chromatherapy lighting.
9. Some of the last people to stay there were Kevin and Danielle Jonas in 2010.
10. Dont you just hate them?
12. Here is a full tour!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."