2. But their real-life actualizations are terrifying.
4. People have dubbed the atrocity “Nightmare Bear.”
6. Viewers recoiled in terror.
7. And the internet went to work on Nightmare Bear.
18. Some saw irony.
20. Good luck sleeping tonight.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌