1. A bendy pillow capable of contorting itself to meet your ever-changing needs. Neck rest? No prob. Pillow to keep your face off the gross bus window glass? Of course!!! Round pillow to make sleeping on your cousin's floor more bearable? Almost!
2. A leather passport case with room for IDs and your vaccine card so you can have all your important items in one place while going through security.
3. A portable charger so you can watch Law and Order: SVU for the entire trip without Stabler and Benson having to come figure out why your phone died.
4. A LifeStraw that allows you to drink pretty much any water you can find in nature. Hiking trips are now just icky water scavenger hunts.
6. A mini trash can that fits in the cup holder because you can't just leave wrappers all over the rental car like you do your own car.
8. Delish blackberry-flavored gummies that have melatonin in them to help you get to sleep no matter how chatty your seat mate is.
9. A portable espresso maker so you can enjoy a nice hot drink while enjoying the view (whether that's from on top of a mountain or a motel room).
10. A school-inspired 4-in-1 makeup pen with everything you need — eyeliner, highlighter, lip liner, and eyebrow filler — so you can free up some space in your bag.
12. A packing checklist for people who are simply garbage at packing. Never again forget all your socks but somehow remember to bring eight different hats.
13. A bunch of Sriracha packets to help make the bland airplane food taste sliiiiightly more edible.
18. A pair of charcoal deodorizing bags that are ready to eat up all the bad smells lingering in your suitcase.
19. A foldable hair dryer or mini straightener so you can have all your favorite tools nearby without sacrificing your entire carry-on.
21. A pair of shoe covers for when you only have room for one pair of shoes and they are NOT rain boots.
22. A wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can get access to the free entertainment without having to shell out for those tinny-sounding ear buds they sell during flights.
23. A Dagne Dover duffle bag with a sleeve to neatly fit over your rolling luggage for easy travels. It's even small enough to fit under your plane seat!
24. A universal travel adapter you should buy now before you one day end up in a foreign country with no way to charge your stuff.
25. A travel knitting bag to keep your crafts all together when jumping on a plane or train. Last thing you want to do after a hectic trip through security is have to worry about detangling yarn or wondering where your other needle went.
26. A cup holder adapter to accommodate those larger drink vessels that don't quite fit. Gotta stay hydrated!
27. An LED neck reading light to illuminate your current vacation read without bothering the sleeping people around you, whether it's on a plane or in a small hotel room.
Promising review: "I couldn't be happier with this light. I use it for reading in bed and when I travel. It's comfortable, has multiple settings, is easy to use, and the battery stays charged for a long time. You can turn on either one or both sides of the light and its flexibility allows the light to be adjusted easily. I highly recommend this light for reading in bed, for outdoor walking at night, and for doing close work that requires good lighting." —Jean G
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in seven colors).
29. A soap holder with a bamboo insert that allows the bar to dry out after use. No one wants to tote around a soggy bar of soap!
30. And a travel icon shirt so you can just point and nod when trying to speak to locals in a foreign country.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.