We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of three silk scrunchies that'll feel like heaven on your wrist or in your hair. Thanks to silk's gentle nature, you won't be ripping strands out every time you need to take the hair tie out.
2. A pair of arch support compression bands to help with a whole slew of foot-related problems like heel spurs and fallen arches. Goodbye, stiff and painful feet!
5. A super gentle but effective cleanser that'll make you feel like you just dunked your face into a vat of honey (if honey cleaned your skin instead of making it sticky).
7. A book of 642 tiny things to draw that's sure to inspire you to get out there and practice doodling.
8. A nice smelling wonder salve with papaya, watermelon, and cannabis that won't get you high — unless you count the sheer giddiness of having the softest lips in the land.
9. A fermentation kit that turns mason jars into tiny vessels you can fill with all your hopes and dreams (pickles and kimchi).
11. A bottle of Glossier Solution that gets rid of dead skin and clears complexion, leaving you glowing.
13. A subscription service that sends you a monthly shipment of international coffee so you can feel well-traveled, even if you never leave the couch.
14. A jalapeno corer so you can get rid of unwanted seeds in a flash and minimize the risk of you slicing your hand open.
15. A nourishing eye cream from Geologie with peptides, antioxidants, caffeine, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to help perk up those tired eyes.
16. A bag of ground mushroom coffee — look, it's not that weird! It's brewed with chaga, lion’s mane, and cordycep mushrooms but doesn't have a mushroomy taste.
17. A microfiber screen cleaner that's also a tiny work of art to use when your screen is so smudgy, it's beginning to look like a van Gogh.
18. A subscription to Home Chef — a meal kit service that helps you create tasty meals at home that fit into your expected diet, whether that's vegetarian, adventurous, or quick and simple.
19. A pair of Mickey Mouse gloves that double as oven mitts. They're so cute, you may just wear 'em all day.
20. Silver cleaning wipes because the last thing you need is a set of dirty silverware ~tarnishing~ your reputation.
21. A subscription to Retro Game Treasure — a service that mails you three to five older video games so you can easily expand your collection of nostalgic titles.
22. Liquid plant food that's pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. If your green little buddy isn't growing as much as you'd like, consider a couple drops of this elixir!
23. Detangling brushes that'll make quick work out of even the knottiest hair. Brushing your or your kid's hair no longer has to end in tears.
24. A book about crafting with cat hair so you can finally have a purpose for all the fur floating around your home.
25. A pair of fan light pull cords so you can finally know which turns on the fan and which turns on the light. What an ~illuminating~ product!
26. A rotating spice rack that not only provides you with all the spices you need to start your culinary journey, but also comes with FIVE YEARS of free spice refills; that means you can sprinkle your sea salt with reckless abandon.
27. A brightening face mask made with 100% pure, edible fruits like lucuma, papaya, and sea buckthorn perry. It smells tropical, is packed with vitamin C, and gently exfoliates your skin. Just add water to activate.
28. An all-purpose car cleaner that works for leather, vinyl, carpet, upholstery, plastic, and rubber. Just marinate your whole sedan in this stuff.
29. A pair of blue-light blocking glasses so you can have an excuse to try out a new pair of frames. These help prevent eye strain and headaches, so yeah, you need these things!
30. A dandruff shampoo that can blast away every annoying flake and let your scalp breathe a sigh of relief. Expect a thank-you note from your noggin.
31. A VERY cool microfiber laundry ball inspired by how coral filters the ocean. It collects microfibers shed by clothes so you can snag them all and dispose of them properly.
32. A zombie face mask that works magic to bring your face back to life — in a chill, Rick Grimes-approved way.
33. A pack of mint kitchen gadgets for when you need to stock your kitchen with fresh items, but want to have a little fun doing it.
35. A subscription to NordVPN — a service that lets you surf the web with total security. It offers an encrypted tunnel of online traffic so you can do things like enter your credit card info while on public wifi or shop for a surprise gift for the FBI guy who monitors your internet use (JK).
38. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away so many mostly-fine sponges just because of a little mildew smell.
39. A humidifier that looks like a little dog ready to blast off into space in their reindeer rocket ship. Why isn't this a movie yet?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.