24 Candles That'll Help Make Your Home Smell Amazing
Your nose is gonna love these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Soy Candle will make your entire apartment smell as good as a fresh pile of laundry, no matter what your hamper looks like.
2. WoodWick candles come with a crackling wick to ensure maximum coziness when lit. Quick! Where's your book and snuggly PJs?
3. Pet House Candle completely eliminates odors from your beloved — but stinky — furry friends, leaving you with a refreshing smell like bamboo watermint or evergreen forest.
4. The 228 Grant Street Candle Co. Botanical Garden candle transports you to a secret garden that's far, far away from all the unpleasant smells normally lingering your home. Goodbye, half full garbage can and hello, plumeria flowers, gardenia, and jasmine.
5. Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy Stress Relief Candle has three wicks, allowing it will burn evenly and last a long time, so you can really depend on it to relax you when things get hectic.
6. ArabellaCrystals zodiac candles come with a calming scent inspired by your sign, plus a surprise stone inside so you won't feel bad about using the whole thing up.
7. Or if you're not into horoscopes but are into crystals, Wakeheart has a whole selection of vegan candles housing real, ethically sourced stones.
8. Cult-favorite Capri Blue Volcano smells just like an Anthropologie store, so you can enjoy the smell without ever stepping foot in the shop.
9. The Nest Fragrance bamboo candle proves that pandas have great taste, because bamboo smells amazing.
10. Wax & Wick's scented soy candle looks like it would be right at home in a Brooklyn loft, or better yet, *your* home!
11. Nerdie Nifties' Animal Crossing candle is inspired by your favorite fruit trees. Personally, I've always been a peach person — how about you?
12. Aromascape's seasonal candles have wonderful scents and adorable illustrations. You can light one up whenever you want something cheerful nearby.
13. La Jolie Muse vanilla coconut candle smells like a wonderful sugary treat — you don't even have to bake anything.
14. La Jolie Muse's floral scented candles make your home smell like a field of flowers, even if you just cooked fish with a lot of garlic in the other room.
15. DW Home's tobacco pipe candle takes inspiration from all the pipe-smoking grandparents we grew up with.
16. Otherland's Freshwater Pearl candle will make you feel like you're a mermaid kicking it (finning it?) at the pool thanks to its unique scent of sea crystal, salt water, and crushed shells.
17. Rose + Co's Save the Turtles!!!! gives a small portion of profits to turtle preservation — what could smell better?
18. Gerrard Larriett's candles deodorize and relieve stress so you can take a breather after chasing your mud-covered dog around the house.
21. Chesapeake Bay's Mind and Body Candle Collection uses essential oils to create relaxing smells inspired by Maryland's shoreline.
22. The Black Home's Aphrodite candle will surely make you fall in love thanks to its heavenly mix of lilac, Ylang Ylang, and sandalwood.
23. Highland Bluff's Buttery Brew is not the same as drinking a real pint of butterbeer, but it's a decent compromise.
24. The Gardener scent from Boy Smells smells like a fresh haul from the herb garden you don't have. Who needs a tomato patch when your candle smells this good?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.