- alphanoninc "I Wore Pajamas To My Wedding, And It ..."
- alphanoninc "A Hostage Situation"
- alphanoninc "Google Got This Dude To Walk All Over..."
- alphanoninc "Demi Lovato's Performance On "The Lat..."
- alphanoninc "Here Are The Celebrities Who Have Com..."
- alphanoninc "29 Photos That Prove Lupita Nyong’o I..."
I need more of these videos. I’d like to see T.I. making an omelette and Drake making poutin and Fetty Wap making a cheeseburger or something.
- alphanoninc "12 Reasons You Definitely Need To Tak..."
- alphanoninc "17 Things That Actually Helped Me Los..."
- alphanoninc "16 Things No One Tells You About Taki..."
- alphanoninc "These Twin Dancers Have Invented A Bh..."
I wish people who were considering antidepressants would know that finding a good doctor is important. If you go to a doctor who hands you a prescription and sends you out the door without any consideration to your fears, symptoms, hesitations, or prior experience, then they’re not a doctor with whom you should trust your mental health! A good doctor will respect you, listen to your concerns, tailor their treatment plan to you and the symptoms you discuss at length. As my psychiatrist says: “We’re here to treat the patient, not the medication.”
Response to All The Looks At The 2016 Golden Globes:
Did they intentionally make the lighting painfully bright? Nearly everyone of them looks like they’re squinting, in terrible visual pain, or both.