1. On Monday, Taylor Swift broke the internet when a cryptic video captioned “So, here’s your first clue…” was posted to her Instagram.
3. Two days later she posted a second clue: a screenshot of her phone’s clock and wallpaper.
4. Clue two was then followed by a Yahoo! search query on Thursday afternoon.
9. Taylor’s fondness for instant-film photography is well established.
15. And, most recently, polaroids of radio programmers hanging out in her New York apartment with every award she’s ever won.
16. That’s right, she’s been inviting radio folk over to goof around with her trophies and polaroid camera.
17. And maybe (just maybe!) listen to her new single.
18. While none of the attendees have mentioned anything about a single, they have all posted polaroids of themselves hanging with Queen T on social media.
19. Which could just be a coincidence.
21. #Polaroid #Polaroid #AHashtagMeansItsOfficial #RulesOfTheInternet #Polaroid
22. “Oh, what’s that Grammy Number Seven? Were you saying something? You want to know if my single is really titled ‘Polaroid?’”
23. “I guess you’ll just have to wait until the eighteenth to find out, huh?”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏