31 Best-Selling Products From Wayfair That Are Worth Investing In
From ergonomic pillows to old-fashioned popcorn machines, below you'll find more than a few goodies you'll want to invest in.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A high-quality down pillow because a good night's sleep is worth investing in. In addition to offering optimal support, it stays feeling like the cool side of the pillow at all times.
2. A Novogratz convertible sofa so you have somewhere comfy to sit while lounging before and after work, and so your guests have somewhere to sleep when they stay over. The 6'7" sofa folds out into a bed that's bigger than a twin but not quite as full.
3. A Roomba robot vacuum that will help you never stress over cleaning your floors again. The automatic vacuum syncs to an app on your phone and can be programmed to clean at various points throughout the day.
4. A six-person hot tub for folks who like to unwind at the spa. Since spa bills can quickly add up, this best-selling tub — equipped with jets and a lit waterfall — can help replace all the frequent trips, saving you cash in the long run.
5. A Smeg juicer to take your love of juicing into your own hands. The easy-to-use machine can juice lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruit like a breeze, so you won't have to pay top-dollar for a store-made juice. And, thanks to its built-in cord wrap and anti-drip spout, it looks chic, never messy.
6. A Cuisinart air fryer for folks who love crispy foods but are trying to cut back on the oil associated with them. This fan-favorite air fryer countertop oven has a timer and automatic shut-off, so it will save you from accidentally leaving it on, too.
7. A fancy velvet Novogratz sofa to add elegant style to your home without spending nearly as much as it looks to be worth. Best of all, it's a convertible couch, so it can lay flat to serve as a sleeper, too.
8. A wall-mounted electric fireplace that will make you feel cozy and warm all year long. In addition to putting out ample heat (which means no more space heaters strewn all over the house), this fireplace can change color, so it adds a unique style statement to your home, too.
9. A Ring Doorbell so you always know who's around your house. The plain-view camera is motion and sound-activated, so it picks up anyone walking (or driving) by — whether up close or out on the street.
10. A high-tech Dyson vacuum cleaner for folks who love a clean house but wish they could handle the upkeep without the help of a professional. This easy-to-use vacuum does the trick. It intuitively switches modes between floors so that it can expertly clean everything from hardwood and tile to carpet and linoleum.
11. A retro-looking freezer to keep your favorite frozen goods organized and well-stocked. The 6-cubic-foot freezer has six drawers to store items however you wish.
12. An old-fashioned popcorn machine that will make you question why you ever spent so much money going to the cinema in the first place. After all, don't most people go for the snacks?
13. A portable projector so you can bring movie night with you wherever you go. Despite its small size, it can be used to project up to 150-inch images. In other words, you will have the big screen of your dreams.
14. A top-of-the-line ice cream maker to keep the good times going in terms of tasty snacks. This machine can make 1.5 quarts at a time, so you can start whipping up your own custom flavors and stop splurging on store-bought small batches.
15. A Nespresso VertuoPlus so you can enjoy delicious cafe-quality drinks without daily cafe prices. The fan-favorite espresso maker might seem pricey, but just think about how much money it will save you on your daily coffee habit. Yup, worth it.
16. A Rachael Ray 12-piece cookware set to take your culinary skills to the next level. The set of nonstick pans comes with four lids, one stock pot, two saucepans, two frying pans, one saute pan, and two cooking utensils.
17. A 50-pound ice maker so you never run out of ice again. Best of all, it makes ice in as little as seven minutes.
18. A NutriBullet personal blender that will help you stick to your clean eating resolutions. The bestselling personal-use blender uses the cup that everything's blended in as the cup it's served in, so it won't make for more dishes to be cleaned.
19. A high-quality full-length mirror for folks who like to see their outfit from head to toe. The metal-framed mirror is the ultimate West Elm dupe for half the price. Plus, in addition to making way for the ultimate #OOTD selfies, thanks to its size, this mirror makes any room it's in look noticeably larger. Ah, the power of reflection.
20. A dual-sized bunkbed because sometimes a little extra space goes a long way when sharing a room. Where the top bunk is a twin, the bottom is a full. What's more, there's a trundle under the bottom bed and instead of a ladder, there are stairs (with built-in cubby storage) up to the top bunk.
21. A Smeg electric tea kettle that will bring you so much warmth all year long. The retro-looking kettle adds style and utility to your home, without littering your counter with cords. It's très chic.
22. A 5-inch Simplehuman magnifying mirror so you can easily see your face and all its hairs. That way, you can stop spending beaucoup bucks at the salon every time you see a few new brow hairs, as you can simply pluck them yourself.
23. A grid closet system to make the most of your closet. The ultra-organized system features shelves, drawers, and hanging racks so you can get your Next Method on.
24. A KitchenAid food processor that can totally transform fruits and veggies. It's a great investment considering it will turn affordable ingredients into chef-quality dips, dressings, and yogurts. What's not to love about that?
25. An ornate area rug to keep your floors protected from any scratches and stains. In addition to adding a stylish pop of color to your room, it will save you from having to pay for floor repairs, too.
26. A snow cone machine that will pay for itself each and every summer. The old-fashioned design can whip up large batches of that flavored ice treat. So, if you buy this you're pretty much guaranteed to be considered the coolest house in the neighborhood.
27. A wooden playground to keep your kiddos endlessly entertained. It comes with a mini rock wall, two swings, a slide, a sandbox, trapeze rings, and a clubhouse to top it off.
28. A durable Adirondack chair so you don't have to replace your favorite outdoor seat every year or so. This weather-proof chair can withstand the elements and can be folded up if and when you choose to put it in storage during the colder months of the year.
29. A realistic-looking ficus that will save you from constantly replacing the ones that don't fare well from a lack of green thumb. This one stands 72 inches tall and doesn't require watering or sunlight — phew!
30. A home bar for folks who want to stay in more without sacrificing their social lives. This modern bar has two shelves and spaces to hang glassware. Needless to say, all your friends will want to help you christen it.
31. A bestselling fire pit that will come in handy all year long. Whether it's a cold winter night or warm summer evening, this star-and-moon pit will be a new favorite place to hang out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.