31 Stylish Pieces Of Clothing Under $50 That Are All From Walmart
Can you believe?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plus-size fit-and-flare dress that can be dressed up or down. The stretchy silhouette is made with textured wave-like fabric that feels as good as it looks.
2. A mini flounce dress for days at the office, nights out with your friends, and everything in between. Fortunately for us, this super stylish dress is machine washable, so it doesn't require extra care post-wear.
3. A plus-size faux wrap dress that's cozy and chic at the same time. The elastic waist creates the perfect give, so it never feels constricting.
4. A red ruffled dress, because it's a romantic color and design everyone deserves in their closet. The above-the-knee silhouette features a tiered skirt and high neckline for coverage, and it looks great on its own or with tights.
5. A satin slip dress that can be worn all year. The midi length and spaghetti straps give it a posh vibe that looks straight out of an editorial spread.
6. A pair of geometric leggings for mornings at the gym and afternoons spent running errands (not to mention wherever else you're bound to want to wear them). The stretchy fit conforms to your body during every movement, all without falling down mid-wear.
7. A LBD that'll put all your other little black dresses to shame. This flowy, long-sleeved dress features a blazer-like lapel and tie waist for a tailored look that's romantic and on trend.
8. A pair of plus-size velvet jeggings for days when comfort and style are key. As if the velvet texture weren't enough to make you want to click "add to cart," the fact that they feature a trendy leopard print certainly will be.
9. A plus-size sherpa vest that's so soft you'll never want to take it off. The open-front design is slightly oversized, so it pairs well over any long-sleeved sweaters or dresses.
10. A leopard dress because, ICYMI, animal print is in. The above-the-knee silhouette features a mock neck and ruffled trim, giving the bold style even more flair.
11. A high-low dress that's on trend with bandana print and bell sleeves. Just keep in mind that it's unlined, so a slip might be necessary.
12. A sleeveless jumpsuit for days when you want to look like you're wearing a dress while still enjoying the comfort of wide-leg pants. The faux wrap design features a high neck and midi length and has the appearance of pants from the back.
13. A vegan leather mini dress that looks great on its own or layered over a long-sleeved shirt and tights. The versatile silhouette has a stretchy waist and zippered back for comfortable support.
14. A velvet mini dress, because it's so soft you'll never want to take it off. The red floral design is embossed on sheer fabric that sheds light on the underlying slip.
15. A pair of tie-dye leggings for days when athleisure is the goal. These brightly colored pants are super stretchy but stay put during wear. Pair them with your favorite cropped sweatshirt and sneaks for a 'fit perfect for brunch, errands, and the like.
16. A pair of plain black leggings, because they go with everything. While they might not be the most statement-making piece all on their own, these highly rated, plus-size leggings pair well with so many tops and dresses that they're a staple in the most fashionable curvy girl closets.
17. A poppy-print midi dress that's great for a variety of occasions. Dress down the flowy, machine-washable frock with flats or sneakers, or pair it with your favorite booties for a day at the office or night out with friends.
18. A stretchy jean skirt for curvy girls looking to rock denim without slipping into a pair of pants. The knee-length skirt features pockets and a front golden-yellow seam for extra allure.
19. A pair of chiffon and lace plus-size palazzo pants that are as comfortable as they are stylish. Just keep in mind that these flowy pleated trousers are designed to be washed by hand.
20. A pair of high-waist stretchy flare jeans — because bell-bottoms are back, baby. These best-selling jeans have hundreds of golden reviews, meaning there's a good chance you'll be stoked with the button-front fit.
21. A tiered sleeveless dress that has the flirtiest ruffle straps and deep V-neck. The elastic waist and midi length make it especially comfy and carefree.
22. A pair of stretchy platform sandals, because warm weather is just around the corner. While the cork and jute platform is enough to make you want to buy these beauts, the fact that the straps conform to your foot makes them even more noteworthy since they're less likely to cause blisters that way.
23. A ruffle peasant top that comes in two of the season's trendiest animal prints. The relaxed fit has a button-down placket and tie neck, so you can tailor it to your preference each time you wear it.
24. A silky mock-neck top for days when you want to dress up a little more. The cinched-waist silhouette pairs especially well with high-waisted skinny jeans and bell-bottoms.
25. A plus-size V-neck thermal that looks like something you might find at Free People, only for a lot less. It features contrasting sleeve detailing in the same color palette, giving it eye-catching flair without adding too many hues to the mix.
26. A long-sleeve multi-colored sweater because tie-dye is in. Since these sweaters only feature one color paired with white, they offer more of a minimalist shibori aesthetic than anything else.
27. A pair of tall riding boots that look great with leggings and skinny jeans. Best of all, the stretchy silhouette is available in wide options as well.
28. A pair of Chelsea rain boots for days when the weather is less than stellar. The slip-on design features stretch panels for comfortable waterproof wear.
29. A pair of loafer mules that look so stylish you'd think they're from a luxe brand. The slip-on silhouette features metal hardware and a textured upper for a high-quality fit that you'll want to wear daily.
30. A pair of embellished jeans for days when you want to go beyond basic denim. These mid-rise skinny jeans have a lace-up design on the sides of each leg, adding a touch of texture to any casual outfit.
31. A pair of slip-on cheetah-print mules that go with everything. Whether you wear them with a little black dress or your favorite relaxed denim, they're sure to add a stylish flair.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.