31 Splurge-Worthy Things From Target That’ll Be Useful All Year
From a retro-looking speaker to a stainless steel, fingerprint-proof trashcan, ahead you'll find loads of items you'll want to add to your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Marshall Bluetooth speaker that looks as good as it sounds. The amp-inspired speaker can be used up to 30 feet away from your device and relies on Bluetooth to belt out next-level sound.
2. A Nutribullet electric juicer to whip up all your favorite healthy bevs at home. Despite launching in 2020, the device has already topped the charts with nearly all 5-star reviews. And, considering it can break down all your favorite fruits and veggies into delish juices, it's really no wonder why.
3. A LuMee phone case from Paris Hilton's new collab so you can always have the very best lighting for all of your selfies and group pics. The holographic phone case has lights on the front and back, so you'll never have to worry about not showing up in your pictures again.
4. A Crosley turntable to add a little retro flair to your music-listening setup. The cult-favorite turntable can be taken on-the-go or set up in your home, and is designed to play 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm albums.
5. A NutriBullet single-serve blender that will save you from spending beaucoup bucks on your daily green smoothie habit. The blender comes with a short and tall cup, as well as lip rings (to smoothly cover the top of the twist grooves on the cup) and a detachable handle. In other words, it makes making smoothies for at-home or on-the-go easier than ever.
6. An Alexa Smart Home Hub for folks who like to see the time, listen to music, and have a robot at their beck and call. The newly-redesigned hub looks like a chic little sphere that glows blue. It can be used as an alarm, to check the weather, and to answer just about any question that comes to your mind.
7. An OXO five-piece airtight food storage set to keep your pantry as organized as the guest stars on Home Edit. These stackable, airtight containers will bring you so much joy — take it from someone whose pantry is stocked with them.
8. An Instant Pot 8-quart pressure cooker that can be used as a regular pressure cooker or an air-fryer — but that's just the surface. The versatile kitchen appliance can be used to pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide, and warm food, while the air fryer lid offers five additional dry cooking functions: to quickly air fry, roast, bake, broil, and dehydrate foods.
9. An LG 50" smart TV to stream all your favorite shows and movies. Even if you don't have cable, this TV comes with LG channels that let you tune in to popular channels sans any extra fees. Pretty cool, no? (P.S. I have two and am a big fan!)
10. A Casper down bed pillow that may seem steeply-priced but quickly proves why it's well worth the extra cash. The *extremely* comfortable pillow is fluffy and supportive, not to mention sustainability sourced, so there's no doubt it will make you feel especially good.
11. A Novogratz memory foam futon so your guests always have somewhere to stay. Best of all, this trendy piece doesn't look like your classic futon — it looks like something you'd find at Anthro, thanks to its bold color and chic design.
12. A Casaluna linen blend duvet set to outfit your bed in the utmost comfort and minimalist style. It's made with sustainable fabric and — best of all — comes with little ties to keep your comforter securely in place within the duvet.
13. A Novogratz seashell accent chair that's undeniably chic. The shell silhouette has been taking home design trends by storm, making it a must for folks who like to flow with what's in. Plus, considering most chairs like this cost double the price, it's a steal!
14. A Pyrex food storage set to keep your food fresh and your conscience clear. Unlike most food storage containers, these beauties are made of glass, so using them helps to reduce your carbon footprint. Plus, 10 containers for $50? A wonderful deal.
15. A 14-piece KitchenAid knife set so you can slice and dice like a chef. The top-rated set includes a knife block, chef knife, bread knife, utility knife, santoku knife, paring knife, six steak knives, shears, and sharpening steel.
16. A Cricut Maker Machine that will turn you into a bonafide crafter. The best-selling gadget regularly sells out but is constantly restocked — and for good reason! It lets you cut through more than 300 materials and features digital sewing and quilting patterns to take you beyond the device.
17. A Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig so you can take the hassle out of mixing drinks. This single-serve bar lets you whip up all your favorite classic cocktails — like margaritas, Moscow mules, and red sangria — with a simple press of a button. Dangerous? Perhaps. Worth it? 100%.
18. A turquoise Nintendo Switch Lite that will keep you occupied for hours on end. The on-the-go video game console is compatible with all Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode.
19. A KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer so you can easily whip up all your favorite doughs. Not only are KitchenAid mixers unbeatable in quality, but their very design offers a classic style statement to any home, as well.
20. A Bose Bluetooth speaker that sounds so good, you'll never want to go anywhere without it. Lucky for you, the Bluetooth speaker is durable, water-resistant, and has a battery life up to 16 hours.
21. A Novogratz rocking chair to add a little cozy goodness to your space. Whether you place it outside or in your favorite room of the house, the metal chair will add a bold statement to your home.
22. A KitchenAid three-piece pasta roller-and-cutter set for folks who love to spend time in the kitchen. This top-selling set lets you create restaurant-quality pasta from the comfort of your own home — and it looks dang good in the process.
23. A glittery Casemate phone case that ensures you'll never misplace your phone again. The bumper-edged, high-shine phone is made with durable glitter that won't flake off every time you touch it — a major win.
24. A Lodge 6-quart cast iron Dutch oven to whip up tasty dishes on your stove top or in your oven. For reference, the handles and knobs are oven-safe up to 500 degrees F.
25. A Casper bed foundation that might not seem super exciting, but will quite literally change your life. The platform is padded so that you'll never run into a corner and cry out in pain again. We told you so.
26. A tripod brass floor lamp to add undeniable style to your space. The top-rated lamp looks straight out of West Elm, but costs a fraction of what it would there.
27. A weighted blanket that won't only keep your calm but cool, too. It measures 90 inches by 90 inches and weighs 35 pounds, so be ready to hoist this must-have into your home.
28. A tropical palm print for an instant touch of beachy goodness to any room. It comes in a bamboo frame that only makes the slightly-faded print look that much more luxe.
29. A wedge pillow so you can lay in bed or work from your couch with more ease. Whether you use the wedge design to lounge against or as a make-shift workstation, you're bound to fall in love.
30. A two-door Novogratz accent locker that will give your space a little edge flair. You can use it as an entertainment system, entry table, side table, or whatever you wish, really.
31. A stainless-steel Simplehuman trash can to keep your garbage as tucked away as possible. The innovative design traps scents and even has a place to store bags within the can. Look, I never knew a trash can would excite me either, but as soon as you buy one of these, you'll fully understand the hype.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.