31 Products Under $20 From Walmart That Mean Business
From the smoothest pens even to fast-acting medicine for cramps, here you'll find dozens of buys that will work wonders in your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Sharpie S-Gel gel pens that will make you want to toss all your other pens. These newbies have been praised as the be-all, end-all gel pen across TikTok and Twitter thanks to how smoothly they write. Given their stellar reviews, you'll be stoked this pack comes with four.
2. A box of Midol Complete Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets w/ Acetaminophen to nix period cramps on the spot. These fast-acting pills have the same powerful punch as the old product, they just look a whole lot bolder now. After all, your time of the month (if you have one) is something to embrace, not hide away. Right? Right.
3. A 10-in-one cooking tool that will come in very hand for folks who like to go camping. The wood and stainless-steel tool packs a spoon, two knives, a fork, cheese grater, zester, garlic crusher, peeler, corkscrew, and bottle opener all in one pocket-friendly gadget. Pretty cool, right?
4. A set of rainbow teal knives so you can food prep to your heart's delight. The colorful set includes five knives (all of which have covers) and a pair of shears. And rest assured, they're super sharp so you'll be able to chop any fruit, veggie, or meat that comes your way.
5. A pump bottle of Lifebuoy Total 10 Handwash that will keep your hands squeaky clean. In addition to washing away dirt and germs, this hand wash nourishes hands to keep them soft and moisturized — something we could all use in 2020 given our necessary obsession with hand sanitizer and incessant washing.
6. A floral-printed kitchen tool set by The Pioneer Woman to give your cooking and serving experience a visual upgrade. The silver spoon, slotted spatula, and turner all have handles covered in flowers.
7. A dropper bottle of Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel that will help transform the texture and tone of your skin. Made with a triad of exfoliators — AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs included — you can expect smooth, radiant skin after each use. Just be sure to slowly work it into your routine every other day so as to not overwhelm your complexion with a new product.
8. A two-piece Calphalon cookie sheet set to embrace your baking dreams. These nonstick, toffee-colored pans will make scooping cookies easier than ever.
9. A Goody Heat 101 Round Brush for folks who love to perform at-home blowouts on their hair. This ceramic barrel brush is specifically designed to impart major body and volume while speeding up styling time so that heat damage is less of a concern. In other words, it's pretty fricken genius.
10. A Farberware spatula set that will help you get every last drop of batter out of the bowl. The set includes four neon spatulas, all of which work well for frosting cakes, cooking eggs, and more.
11. An adult-version Mash game for folks who loved the nostalgic '90s game. This mature version is made for folks 17 and up and comes with 300 Fate Cards in six unique categories, as well as 40 Scenario Cards, making it more fun than ever.
12. A Cuisinart cast-iron grill press to make your favorite grilled foods a touch healthier. The nearly 3-pound gadget lets you press out any extra grease which not only makes the food your preparing more nutritious but it can speed up cooking time, too.
13. A giant jar of Milk-Bone dog treats for pet parents looking to train (or spoil) their fur babies. The tasty dog biscuits are a pup fave, and thanks to their small size, they're great to bring along on walks to inspire your furry friend to act on their best behavior.
14. A throwback MTV game that will be nostalgic and fun to play with friends and family. It will quiz you on famous music from the '80s and '90s, putting your entertainment knowledge to the ultimate test.
15. A KitchenAid meat tenderizer so you can whip up some seriously tasty tenderloin (or, you know, whatever you fancy). The spiked mallet is fab for flattening chicken breasts for chicken parm, making steak more tender, and so much more.
16. A can of Pantene's new Cheat Day Dry Shampoo foam to instantly refresh oily roots. The deliciously-scented foam lets you totally transform the look of your hair without adding a touch of water. Yup, it's a must — especially for folks who work out a lot but don't have the time to shower (or are trying to train their hair to be traditionally washed less).
17. A three-piece Rachael Ray utensil set that will change the way you prepare food. Each silicone spoon and spatula features a super-convenient little slot to prop it on the side of the pot so it won't fall into whatever you're cooking.
18. A jar of Olly sleep gummies for folks who have trouble falling asleep. I can say from personal experience that these gummies are like magic. Plus, they taste delicious, too.
19. A Cuisinart griddle cleaning kit that may not be the most exciting purchase but it will undoubtedly come in handy. The set includes three cleaning pads, two cleaning screens, a squirt bottle, scraper, and a cleaning handle, so your griddle will be spick and span by the time you're done with it.
20. A two-pack of Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste to give your teeth the TLC they deserve. This is one of my personal favorite toothpastes thanks to how well it removes plaque and leaves teeth feeling fresh and sparkling. You simply can't go wrong — especially since it actually keeps your breath smelling fresh for hours on end.
21. A pre-seasoned Lodge cast-iron grill pan so you can achieve crispy, lined meats and veggies even if it's too cold outside to actually barbecue. Just remember not to wash it with soap, as that can ruin cast-iron pans.
22. A box of CLIF Nut Butter Bars to curb hunger cravings and keep you full for hours on end. The nutritious bars are the latest release from the fan-favorite snack-bar company, and feature 7 grams of protein per bar.
23. A Veggetti spiralizer that will help you embrace the trendy veggie noodle trend in your own home. The As-Seen-On-TV cutter is quick and easy to use and lets you spiralize cucumbers, squash, and zucchini into nutritious noodles.
24. A Differin Detox + Soothe 2-Step Treatment Clay Face Mask to put worries of maskne to rest. The nourishing, fast-acting face mask zaps zits on the spot to reveal smoother, brighter skin when it's rinsed off.
25. A set of two mini Pioneer Woman Dutch ovens that you'll honestly be shocked are so affordable. The dainty ovens will add a colorful element to your tablescape while helping to perfect your cooking skills at the same time. Plus, they can be used up to 500 degrees, so the possibilities are pretty endless.
26. A pack of Dashing Diva nail stickers to transform your nails all by yourself, all without having to worry about whether or not they're dry. Simply apply the stickers, file the edges, and you're good to go.
27. A waterproof iPhone case so your phone is fully protected at all costs. The chunky phone case also has bumpers to keep it safe should you drop it.
28. A Black & Decker laser level to ensure you hang things in your home at the perfect height. The easy to use level shoots out a powerful laser as a guide, just be sure not to look directly into where it comes from, as it could harm your eyes.
29. A pack of Sharpie accent highlighters so you can color-coat all of your most pressing notes. With 10 colors to choose from, you'll be able to create the rainbow and then some in your notebook.
30. An Oral-B Pulsar Expert Clean battery-operated toothbrush to take your oral care routine to a whole new level. The vibrating bristles mold to the shape of your teeth to ensure that no plaque is left behind.
31. A two-pack of 32-ounce Takeya water bottles for you and your bestie to stay hydrated at all costs. If your goal is the typical eight glasses of agua a day, simply fill this baby up twice; if you want to consume more, keep going! Whatever you choose, one thing's for sure: These are the best water bottles on the market — take it from someone who has half a dozen in different sizes.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.