31 Gorgeous Yet Affordable Things From Target That’ll Make Updating Any Room In Your Home An Easy Process
From complete bedding sets and chic coffee brewers to high-quality music players, ahead you'll find dozens of gorgeous items that you can snag for under $100.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A channel stitch velvet quilt that will add a chic, minimalist vibe to any bedroom. The soft quilt is made with 100% cotton and is machine-washable to boot.
2. A linen pillow sham so you can embrace the natural textile trend taking over the bedding scene on Instagram and Pinterest. Made with a zipper closure, the sham will keep your pillow insert secure while adding a minimalist, boho-chic allure to your home.
3. A Jonathan Adler Keurig single-serve coffee maker to add a pop of kitschy color to your kitchen. Less than 5 inches wide, it fits pretty much anywhere and can brew between 6 and 12 ounces at a time.
4. A reversible velvet leopard print comforter that's so bold you're bound to smile every time you see it. Where one side features a rust and cream leopard print, the other features bright tangerine velvet that's bright and cheerful. (P.S. The comforter comes with two shams.)
5. A set of five OXO food storage containers because a well-organized pantry can be a beautiful thing — just look at The Home Edit's Instagram feed. These airtight rectangular containers are designed to stack on top of each other and fit side-by-side, so no space in your pantry will go to waste. (And if you fill them with colorful candies, they'll be that much prettier — just sayin'.)
6. A patterned chenille comforter to add a minimalist boho style statement to your bedroom or guest room. Best of all, the comforter comes with two pillow shams and two decorative pillows, so it's essentially a full bed setting in a bag — just add sheets!
7. A DYMO label maker because a well-organized home is a gorgeous home. This label maker might not be stunning in and of itself, but the fact that it helps to clearly state what's in each storage box to make finding your belongings as easy as possible is certainly a beautiful thing. The handy machine has two-line printing, five font sizes, seven print styles, and eight box styles — take it from someone who swears by hers: You'll fall in love.
8. A pinch-pleat bed set that will make your bed (or guest bed) look positively regal. And guess what? The set comes with a lot, including two standard shams, two decorative pillows, two euro shams, a bed skirt, and the comforter.
9. A Crosley record player so you can add a stylish MCM touch to your home while filling it with the best tunes. The three-speed turntable can play records, as well as stream your favorite services through its built-in Bluetooth receiver.
10. A solid linen comforter set to keep your bed looking fab while keeping your body feeling cool. The lightweight bedding is from Hearth & Hand, so you know it's chic considering Joanna Gaines' eye for style is behind its creation. The three-piece set comes with a comforter and two king-size shams.
11. A faux ficus tree for folks who don't have a green thumb. The large houseplant will add a natural beauty to your space without requiring extra effort on your end. Simply pop it into a pretty planter and call it a day.
12. A ruffle skirt bedspread set that looks like something straight out of Bridgerton. The gorgeous flowy set comes with the comforter and two shams, all of which feature dreamy, romantic ruffles.
13. A Novogratz record shelf to proudly display your favorite albums. The simplistic design will let your album art do all the talking, effectively turning them into focal points in your home. Altogether, it can hold up to 50 albums.
14. An upholstered pouf so you have somewhere to prop your feet or place your plate (or computer during Zoom meetings). It stands 16 inches tall and has a boho vibe that's meant to be spot-cleaned.
15. A woven plate charger to create a pretty tablescape or to use as a buffer beneath your plants. The Hearth & Hand charger will add a boho appeal to whatever surface you place it on.
16. A circular black metal window-pane mirror that looks like something interior designer Leanne Ford would stage in one of her homes. The rustic-chic appeal will undoubtedly update whatever room you put it in.
17. A faux rabbit pillow for folks who want to add a plush touch to their bedroom or living room. It measures 18x18 inches and has a sewn-shut seam, so just keep in mind that you can't remove the cover to wash it.
18. A chambray curtain that will add a pop of color to your windows while keeping them casual and cozy. The navy curtain is designed to block out the sun, so it's especially great in bedrooms. (Keep in mind, however, that you'll likely want two per window.)
19. An incredibly soft chenille cable-knit blanket to add an extra cozy touch to your space. It measures 50x60 inches and — thankfully — can be thrown in the washer and dryer without worry.
20. A Novogratz doormat that will make you smile before even stepping into your home. The handwoven rug features a PVC back to keep it from slipping all over the place.
21. A geometric succulent wall hanging to add a little intrigue to the walls of your home. The gold and white planter is designed to hold plants, but don't put anything super heavy in it given it's attached to the wall.
22. A marble base floor lamp for people who love the look of West Elm's marble-based lamps but need something a bit more budget-friendly. This one stands 5 feet tall and looks just as chic as its higher-end counterpart.
23. A pair of gold and white pineapple bookends that will look particularly pretty paired with the planter above nearby. The bookends weigh just over 5 pounds and work well to actually keep books in place (something not all book ends can say).
24. A woven decorative storage bin so you can keep your items organized while adding a minimalist style update to your space. The bins are very modern farmhouse-friendly and feature faux leather tabs to easily pull them off of whatever shelf you put them on.
25. A gorgeous pot of faux string of pearls to drape over your shelves. Despite being faux, the flowing plant adds a natural touch of greenery that will be impossible to ignore in your space.
26. A super unique glass pedestal lamp so you can upgrade your style while adding extra light to your space. It comes with a slide-dimmer, so you can even choose your perfect amount of life.
27. A zebra stripe runner rug that will add a bold-yet-minimalist appeal to your hallway or kitchen. Plus, it has latex backing to help keep it in place.
28. A floral curtain panel to transform your bare window into a masterpiece. This sheer pink curtain is printed with flowers and vines, and they look as stunning hanging straight down as they do pulled back.
29. A wooden wall sign that has a beautiful sentiment. I have the matching doormat and must admit, it makes me smile every single time I see it.
30. A brass tripod floor lamp for folks who crave a West Elm vibe with a Target price tag. The lamp stands 5 feet tall and comes with a wide white shade — très chic.
31. A line art wall canvas to remind yourself (and whoever enters your home) that the best way forward, is together. (Not, like, with exes — but as a society; a people — ya dig?). Anywho, ICYMI, line art is having a major moment on Instagram and Pinterest, making this minimalist print a no-brainer if you're hoping to elevate your walls.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.