We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A truly life-changing Dyson vacuum cleaner for folks who need a little help getting motivated to clean. This high-tech device knows when to switch gears when moving across different types of flooring, effectively taking the guesswork out of cleaning. Whether you have carpet, linoleum, tile, or hardwood floors, you can rely on this fast-acting vacuum to get the job done.
2. A Cuisinart air fryer that will make sticking to your New Year's cooking resolutions easier than ever. The fan-favorite air fryer countertop oven can transform veggies, meats, and more into delicious crispy meals. And, since you'll want to use it each and every day, you'll be glad to know that it has a timer and automatic shut-off, so it will save you from accidentally leaving it on.
3. A NutriBullet personal blender so you can create delicious smoothies in record time (and with record minimal clean-up). As someone who is personally obsessed with her NutriBullet, I can attest to just how convenient the press-and-blend machine is. And, since the cup you blend in is the cup you drink from, it makes for fewer dishes, too.
4. A truly luxe convection oven complete with a gas range, brass handles, and more cooking space than you'll know what to do with. The self-cleaning appliance features three racks, a broiler, and an interchangeable griddle for all your cooking needs.
5. A wall-mounted electric fireplace to add a cozy ambience to your space. Despite its slim design, the picturesque fireplace puts out notable heat. And, thanks to its adjustable, color-changing flames, it adds quite the style statement, too.
6. A top-notch electric coffee grinder so you can handle your beans from home. With 60 grind settings, it's no wonder this grinder gets such stellar reviews.
7. A ridiculously cozy Casper down pillow that you'll look forward to snuggling up with each and every night. Beyond a surprisingly supportive design, it's made to stay cool and refreshing, so no night sweats with this splurge.
8. A cozy 101-inch sectional sofa so you and your fam always have somewhere to sit and sprawl out. The merlot color makes it especially alluring, as it won't show stains as easily.
9. A KitchenAid 10-speed, 5-quart stand mixer to take your baking to the next level. The roomy kitchen gadget comes with a pouring shield, stainless steel bowl, wire whip, dough hook, and flat beater, and is perfect for blending cake batter, making homemade frosting, and concocting the most delicious cookie dough.
10. A regal velvet Novogratz sofa that looks like something straight out of Bridgerton. The eye-catching silhouette goes beyond a basic couch and is actually a convertible sleeper, so it can lay flat and serve as a bed for guests, as well.
11. A Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle to whip up cafe-quality brews from the comfort of your own kitchen. The top-rated espresso machine is admittedly a splurge, but given it will curb you from spending $5+ each day on your coffee habit, it's well worth it.
12. A KitchenAid six-piece pasta maker set so you can stop perpetually stocking up on pasta or ordering out when you crave it. This set pairs with the KitchenAid stand mixer and can be used to make all your favorite pastas.
13. A Pinterest-worthy full-length mirror that you'll be inspired to take photos in every day. The metal-framed mirror is the ultimate West Elm dupe for half the price.
14. A beautiful (and soft!) rug so you can protect your floors while adding to the overall style and comfort of your home. The ornate detail is very Anthro-meets-Urban Outfitters, giving it an upscale boho vibe that can't be beat.
15. A tufted armchair that will quickly become your favorite place to snuggle up with a book or while working from home. The wide chair has a chic modern design and can hold up to 400 pounds.
16. A Breville mini smart oven for folks who either don't have a full-sized oven or don't like to use it for smaller meals. This works like a charm to thaw frozen meals, toast bread, bake smaller portions, and everything in between. Think of it as a grown-up Easy Bake Oven.
17. A 5-inch Simplehuman magnifying mirror to take your beauty and grooming routine to a whole new level. Whether you're trying to master false lash application or pluck even the tiniest stray brow hairs, this top-rated vanity mirror will help.
18. A cordless KitchenAid handheld immersion blender that works wonders for creating creamy lattes, fluffy scrambled eggs, frothed milk, and more. After just 20 minutes of charge, it can blend up to 25 bowls of soup.
19. A Roomba robot vacuum so you can spend your spare time on what you actually want — not vacuuming. The automatic vacuum syncs to an app on your phone and can be programmed to clean at various points throughout the day.
20. A Smeg juicer that will make you look forward to waking up early. After all, with this easy-to-use kitchen gadget, you can enjoy freshly squeezed juice from the comfort of your own home (and for a fraction of the price you'd pay at a juice bar) each and every morning.
21. A portable projector so you can enjoy a cinema-quality movie night even if you can't go to the theater. Thanks to its small size, it can be used just about anywhere to project up to 150-inch images.
22. A Novogratz canopy bed that will make you sleep like royalty — or, at the very least, feel like it. The four-post bed makes a statement all on its own, though adding a fabric canopy to the top can make it even more alluring.
23. A Rachael Ray 12-piece cookware set to take your culinary skills to the next level. The set of nonstick pans comes with four lids, one stock pot, two saucepans, two frying pans, one saute pan, and two cooking utensils.
24. A shell-shaped barrel chair that will make you happy every time you look at it. The undeniably chic silhouette will add a stylish, metropolitan touch to any space, whether you choose to put it in your living room, bedroom, or, if you're lucky enough to have such, your walk-in closet.
25. A Smeg electric tea kettle so you enjoy a cup of tea without having to first pop water into the microwave or onto the stove. This fast-acting kettle will keep hot water at the ready. Plus, how pretty is it? Very.
26. A grid closet system that will make you feel like you're living in an episode of Neat Method. The system incorporates hanging rods, shelves, and drawers for optimal organization.
27. A 14-piece KitchenAid knife set so you're always well-equipped to slice and dice fruit, veggies, nuts, and more. The set comes with a bread knife, chef's knife, kitchen shears, paring knife, Santoku knife, honing steel, utility knife, six steak knives, and a block to store it all.
28. A Breville cold-pressed juicer that goes beyond citrus fruits. This top-rated juicer can be used to juice just about any fruit or vegetable and comes with a canister to store your homemade blends.
29. A zebra print floor rug that'll add instant flair to any room, so much so that you won't dare remove it once setting it in place.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.