1. The baby gorilla, born via c-section at the San Diego Zoo, was finally reunited with her mother, Imani, after 12 days in veterinarian care.
Since the physical introduction yesterday, Imani has been constantly cradling and carrying the baby around.
2. The San Diego Zoo couldn’t hold back tears during the introduction.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝