1. The baby gorilla, born via c-section at the San Diego Zoo, was finally reunited with her mother, Imani, after 12 days in veterinarian care.
Since the physical introduction yesterday, Imani has been constantly cradling and carrying the baby around.
2. The San Diego Zoo couldn’t hold back tears during the introduction.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭