1. The daughter of Imani, the 18-year-old gorilla that gave birth last week, has been diagnosed with pneumonia.
San Diego Zoo Global
3. Veterinarian Nadine Lamberski, who has worked with her all weekend, said the gorilla probably contracted the disease during last week’s birth, when she was treated for a collapsed lung.
4. San Diego Zoo has been providing updates on her condition through Twitter.
6. They also posted this Youtube with the caption, “More #adorable video of our brave little #gorilla girl.”
Austin Hunt is a social news reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Austin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.