2. It also taught you some things about sex.
Well, hopefully not completely, because Chrissy’s mom wasn’t the ideal source of information.
4. It also made you want to dance while riding your bike.
6. Teeny’s boob life hack was pure genius and it gave tween girls everywhere an alternative to socks.
7. And ladies who graduated from the training-bra phase a little too early sympathized with Roberta.
8. As much as the foursome feared Crazy Pete, you kind of felt bad for him.
10. As funny and lighthearted as parts of Now and Then were, the whole séance thing scared the crap out of you.
*running and screaming*
11. When Teeny did the Cosmo quiz with the girls, you definitely played along to see what your results were.
12. And you and your friends picked which character you related to most.
13. You hoped to god you weren’t Chrissy because she had the worst luck.
15. This scene was hard to watch and probably still sends chills down your spine.
16. And even though Roberta was dealing with grief in her own way, you thought she deserved that punch for playing such a horrible prank.
17. You 100% had a crush on the hippie soldier, aka Brendan Fraser.
18. AND SCOTT WORMER WAS YOUR DREAM MAN.
“That’s the day Roberta stopped taping her boobs.”
20. Sam’s parents were going through a divorce and you felt bad about her situation.
21. But then Teeny gave her a friendship bracelet and it filled your heart with joy.
22. Chrissy’s reaction to seeing a penis for the first time was priceless.
23. And Teeny’s expertise was wonderful as usual.
24. When the girls took revenge on the Wormers, it was such a prideful moment.
25. And seeing them run naked down the street to retrieve their underwear was epic.
27. And when he provoked her even further, you were about to hit your TV with rage.
29. This was the most emotional scene in the movie and you just wanted to hug Roberta.
30. But then all the girls comforted her and made a pact to always stick together, showing what true friendship looks like.
All for one and one for all!
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.