1. Heathers: The Musical is coming to Off-Broadway this March, and BuzzFeed got a sneak peek at one of their rehearsals.
Think of it as the “Mean Girls of the 80s,” but way more provocative.
3. “What’s your damage, Heather?”
4. “Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast, Heather?”
5. “Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.”
6. The bitchy trio sing a song called “Candy Store” and it’s actually really catchy.
7. It’s just as inappropriate as the movie.
“You’ve just got to prove you’re not a pussy anymore.”
8. And Heather Chandler doesn’t want ANYONE to steal her spotlight.
9. Veronica and J.D. share an intimate moment and express their emotions through song, obviously.
10. And then they make out.
11. The Heathers consider letting Veronica join their group.
12. And then decide to change everything about her.
13. There’s an entire song dedicated to Ram and Kurt’s staged suicide love pact called “My Dead Gay Son.”
14. In which the dads apparently realize they’re also gay.
15. It’s basically everything you expected.
16. And Heather doesn’t disappoint.
22. Bonus: A blooper from Heather!
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, many arrests have been made.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.