30 Things You Need To Know About Sam Richardson
The Veep actor takes our Q&A!
1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check my e-mailses, textses and twitterses.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
"Truly" or "Interesting"
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
"How to boot from SSD memory and use HDD memory for storage.” Super cool, super fun stuff.
5. Who is the last person who called or texted you?
My buddy Tim Robinson
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A volcano I saw on reddit.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I starred at a lady who I thought was an old friend for a really long time. She caught me, I realized it wasn’t her, then doubled down on my focus acting like I was looking at something just past her. I don’t think it worked.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Alanis Morrisette: Jagged Little Pill
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I listen to "Panda" enough to the point where it’s not cool anymore.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
I'm on a real Galaxy Quest kick at the moment.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Just pepperoni and cheese. That’s all you need.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People who stand in doorways but act annoyed when you try to get past them.
15. What was your first online screen name?
AceWolf1. For real.
16. What's the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A link to my TV pilot I sent to my mom.
17. What's your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It’s hands down the best. It’s also the most modular. Motherfucker, fuck you, fuck it. It’s what the word “smurf” is to the Smurfs.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The "OK" sign.
19. Pick one: kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
Beyonce is Queen B. I have witnessed this with mine own eyes.
28. Netflix and chill, or just Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Probably Hannah? I don’t know
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
I’ve never seen E.T.
Tune in for the Veep finale this Sunday, June 26, on HBO, or catch Sam in Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates, out July 8!