3. Realizing that the last person you were friends with who was still at your old high school or college has graduated, and now you no longer have any ties to it.
It now exists only in your ~ memory. ~
(And in real life, too, when you drive past it when you’re visiting home, but STILL.)
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀