3. Shoes really DO matter.
You need to replace them more often than you think, and you need special running shoes like Brooks or Mizuno, NOT Nike cross trainers. This will not be great for your budget. (Unless you’re fine with the ugliest ones from Sierra Trading Post, which some of us TOTALLY ARE.)
18. Sometimes you’ll get bloody socks when you run.
Blisters! It happens.
19. You’re obsessed with your Garmin — and might even like it more than your smartphone.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀