1. Her mom made her wear that dress.
2. A hoarder reads her will.
And McKinnon already has the endorsement of one SNL alum:
is it true that SNL hired Kate McKinnon as a new cast member? If so, yay! She is a very funny lady.â€” Rachel Dratch (@TheRealDratch) March 29, 2012
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.