We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their favorite Parks And Recreation moments ever. Here are the heartwarming and hilarious results.
1. Because you'll always be in love with the phrase "Treat Yo Self," thanks to Donna and Tom.
2. And because Ron taught you to take control when things get a bit too comfortable for your liking.
3. Seriously. Take matters into your own hands. Show your dominance and strength.
4. Because April and Andy showed you that relationships are more fun when you spice it up every once in awhile.
5. And that even mundane tasks like using your health benefits can be an adventure when you're together.
6. Because Tom Haverford's colorful dictionary of food nicknames made you laugh your ass off.
7. And his and Jean-Ralphio's affinity for business, namely Entertainment 720, was pretty impressive.
8. Even if his business ideas sometimes lead to horrible hangovers.
9. Because Ben Wyatt taught you that sometimes, it's totally OK to do something nice for yourself.
10. And that you might have to reach your lowest low before you realize you need to get your shit together.
11. Because it taught you that sometimes, playing games can lead to dangerous outcomes.
12. Because Leslie taught you to stick up for your BFF, especially if some librarians try to bring you down.
13. That it's very possible you may actually meet your celebrity crush someday.
14. And that it's possible to rekindle a friendship by making up nonsensical lyrics to a popular song.
—Courtney Danielle, Facebook
15. Because Andy taught you to be a good friend by telling all of your deepest secrets.
16. And to always do your research.
17. But, like, maybe sometimes you should do a little more research than usual.
18. Because Ron proved that you don't always have to adapt to change if you don't feel like it.
19. And to always clarify, especially if your request seems unclear at first.
20. Because you learned not to judge a man's entire life by how you treat him at work.
—Becky Martin, Facebook
21. And to be cautious when playing pranks on your co-workers.
22. Because you learned that when the going gets tough, just "Get On Your Feet."
—Amanda Latva, Facebook
23. Because you learned that getting sick can sometimes make you stronger and more disciplined.
24. That someone will always laugh at your jokes, even when you think they're kinda dumb.
25. That you can be whoever you want to be.
26. Because you learned how to handle a stressful situation, like not having cable at your own political debate watch party, with grace and positivity.
—J.J. Scalera, Facebook
27. Because you learned to always be 100% honest if someone or something disappoints you.
28. Not to let just any old hernia stop you from eating a hearty meal.
29. And that there is such a thing as having the best will of all time.
—Vaida Jėčienė, Facebook