We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the craziest international fast food items they know of. Here are the insane results.
1. KFC Double Down Dog — Philippines
What it is: A juicy hot dog with a thick piece of chicken for a bun. THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF.
—Tee Jay Maligro, Facebook
2. Pizza Hut KitKat Pops — Middle East
What they are: KitKats covered in pizza dough, which is actually pretty genius.
3. McDonald's Gracoro Burger — Japan
What it is: An insane sandwich with a breadcrumb-shell patty, stuffed with a mix of shrimp, macaroni, and white sauce. It actually sounds good, tbh.
4. McDonald's McRice — Philippines
What it is: White rice steamed, toasted, and shaped into patty form, topped with sesame seeds and used as buns.
5. Dunkin' Donuts Dried Pork and Seaweed Donut — China
What it is: A formerly pleasant doughnut ruined by dried pork and seaweed toppings.
—Betty Jane Smith, Facebook
6. Wendy's Surf and Turf Burger — Japan
What it is: It's a friggin' beef patty topped with lobster, tomato, lettuce, and onions. LOBSTER AND BEEF!!!!!! SURE!!!
7. Taco Bell Chocodilla — UK
What it is: It's like a quesadilla, except instead of cheese filling, it's filled with gooey, warm chocolate. Yesssssssss.
—Mallory Amanda, Facebook
8. Burger King Premium Berry Burger — Japan
What it is: A normal, glorious hamburger, ravaged by berries and berry compote. PLS STOP. I'm scared!!!!
—Debbie Alsip, Facebook
9. Pizza Hut Double Sensation — Singapore
What it is: It's a pizza inside a pizza: In one ring of crust there's three types of cheese, and the other is stuffed with cheese AND meats. Get your plumbing system ready.
—Jessica Coffey, Facebook
10. McDonald’s Chicken McDo and McSpaghetti — Philippines
What it is: A McDonald's chicken wing with a side of spaghetti, which are both pretty questionable...especially together. Why????
11. KFC Cheese Doughnut — Indonesia
What it is: A glazed doughnut...topped with shredded Swiss and cheddar cheese. 👏🏼 TOPPED 👏🏼 WITH 👏🏼 CHEESE 👏🏼 FOLKS. 👏🏼
12. McDonald's Mashed Potato Beef Burger — China
What it is: Two beef patties, bacon, and goopy, warm, slimy mashed potatoes, all together as one abominable meal.
—Brendan Carey, Facebook
13. McDonald’s Bubblegum McFloat — Hong Kong
What it is: It's kinda like a root beer float, but with a bubblegum-flavored soda drink and whipped cream on top. No thanks.
14. KFC Popcorn Chicken Nacho Box — Australia
What it is: Tortilla chips with shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes...and a lot of fried popcorn chicken for some reason?!?! Help.
15. Pizza Hut Cone Crust Pizza — Middle East
What it is: A seemingly tame pizza with thick dough cones where regular crust should be. The cones can be stuffed with cream cheese or honey mustard chicken. CREAM CHEESE? STOP.
16. Burger King Black Ninja Burger — Japan
What it is: A bamboo charcoal bun, with a hash brown patty, garlic sauce, and a huge piece of Canadian bacon. This bad boy turns your poops green and smelly! Woo!
—AJ Nevills, Facebook
17. KFC Chizza — Philippines
What it is: Deep-fried chicken covered in cheese and pizza toppings, because we don't deserve nice things.
—Dan Richards, Facebook
18. McDonald's Green Tea Oreo McFlurry — China
What it is: Matcha-flavored ice cream mixed with Oreo bits. Why couldn't we just leave green tea as green tea? WHY DID WE HAVE TO TURN THIS INTO A DESSERT?
19. And Pizza Hut Cheeseburger Crust — UK
What it is: A pizza with mini cheeseburger patties for crust. What a time to be alive!