1. A derailment on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in California caused a man to die, and passengers had to sit next to the body for 20 minutes before help came.
2. A monorail caught fire at an Epcot station in 1985, forcing people to kick out windows in order to escape.
3. A 660-pound parade float collapsed during a parade at Disneyland Tokyo in 2008.
4. A Disneyland Paris employee was trapped under a boat when the It's A Small World ride turned on while he was cleaning it.
5. Two people lost fingers on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Florida in 2014.
6. Disneyland's PeopleMover ride was only open for a month before a teen died while trying to jump from car to car in 1967.
7. A teen drowned after park hours while trying to swim from Tom Sawyer Island back to the main land.
8. In 1991, a girl tried to scare her cousin on Disney World's Haunted Mansion, but fell and got dragged under a car.
9. Pieces of an Epcot monorail supposedly flew off the tracks into a parking lot this past June, almost hitting guests.
10. A man died at Disneyland while trying to sneak into the park after hours via the monorail track in 1966.
11. A Disney World employee fell 40 feet to his death on the now-defunct Fantasyland Skyway when a car pushed him off the platform.
12. People constantly try to dump the ashes of their loved ones on Disney property.
13. A boy drowned after going down a water slide at Disney World's River Country Cove in 1982.
14. Two people have died on Disneyland's Matterhorn in California.
15. A cast member was crushed to death between the walls of Disneyland's America Sings ride in 1974.
16. And a Disneyland visitor was killed while simply waiting in line to board a ride in 1998.
The derailment at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad occurred at Disneyland in Anaheim, California. An earlier version of this article stated the incident happened at Disney World in Florida. Thanks to the commenter who pointed this out!
Paramedics arrived in about 20 minutes to evacuate Big Thunder Mountain Railroad passengers after the ride's derailment in 2003. An earlier version of this article stated passengers had to wait an hour for help to arrive. Thanks to the commenters who pointed this out!