You might be aware of the alarming fact that this year's incoming freshmen are the class of 2019.
That means that the kids starting high school this year were born in 2001. THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND FRICKIN' ONE.
1. To put that in perspective, Doug was off the air before these kids were even born.
2. Dawson had ugly-cried on Dawson's Creek a year before they came into this world.
3. The host of The Daily Show has always been Jon Stewart to them.
4. They weren't alive to see the very first million-dollar winner on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
5. They weren't even a twinkle in their fathers' eyes when Kerri Strug became an Olympic hero.
6. They weren't around when Chandler said "I love you."
7. Or when Monica proposed.
8. Or when we all learned what it means to be someone's lobster.
9. For the class of 2019, HD has always been an option.
10. These shows all premiered the year they were born.
Yep, 24 is older than some high school freshmen now.